Turn on

My OH rings me for a chat,work and such like,day to day stuff really,
then just drops into the conversation,"ive just been into the garden without my knickers or bra on under my skirt or top.
Im 70 miles away what does she expect me to do ?
Then says " im feeling horny"
If it had been tomorrow evening i would have been there in an hour!!!

Cool, I like her style

Me too lol

Me three!

How does this help me lol,she is such a tease.
Though we once met up for dinner in resturant and i asked her not to wear any underwear,which she duly responded to my request,that was a fun evening.

I do love to tease, especially when he's at work and can't do anything about it lol

If i did not have work in the morning i would have driven down and surprised her.

Think the distances makes it so sexy,by the time we meet up ,its practically rip off our clothes and fast furious sex.

That sounds like a good tease. Don't forget you could always tease her as well .I enjoy being teased whether it being something like that or a striptease whilst handcudfed to a chair .

I love to tease and sometimes send oh sexy pics and texts - only do it when he's in an important meeting though !! Oddly his work always seems to finnish early on those days. . . .lol

Lol your well and truely hooked there !

My mrs always starts being frisky just as i have to leave or we'll have a very INTENCE hot and full on chat on skype when she knows i cant get home !

Sometimes i think its deliberate to tease me ,sometime i think its because she couldnt do it to my face either way i enjoy it but its very frustrating

snapper wrote:

Sometimes i think its deliberate to tease me ,sometime i think its because she couldnt do it to my face either way i enjoy it but its very frustrating

Snapper could be onto something here. Its not always easy to say something sexy or to tease to someone face.

Enjoy the fun and return it. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Skype,oh dear ,that made it worse for her,left her so horny,but not satisfied lol,but so naughty doing it .
This morning she continues in the same vein,telling me how hot she looks,but wont send a picture,think she needs to be taken in hand.

Spot of phone sex?