The tease

So you have woken up feeling horny and you know you are wanting sexy time tonight but you want to play on it and build the sexual tension with your partner throughout the day…

What teasing method/s would you use?

I always find the best way is talking. Every now and again, whisper something in her ear, maybe what I want to do to her, suggestions of what she wants me to do to her. Tends to work extra well if done in public or if I can get my hand around her throat quickly while talking.

1 Like

If we’re out and about during the day I like to send teasing sexy texts about what I’m going to do to her later. Love seeing her face when she reads it!

3 Likes

What about you, @Bex84? Anything in particular you do to your SO?

Sexy text/pics etc. A cheeky grab or even a little suck lol. He loves my tongue bar so a wiggle of the tongue in a certain area gets him going

to be honest I have tried teasing by sending suggestive messages and some provocative pics to him during the day but I think he gets embarrassed at work lol :see_no_evil: so I don’t usually get a response lol :joy:

If teasing when he is home I will go braless (which he loves) and wear my hotpants, making sure I have to reach in to the back of the cupboards in front of him lol that usually gets his spidy senses tingling lol xxxx

3 Likes

My OH is the same, think it’s a combination of busyness and not wanting to get caught sexting, but tends to be of little avail! I have a feeling it’ll get more than his spider senses tingling! I can’t normally keep my hands of my gf, so think it’s became the norm now rather than teasey lol.

Haha he makes a certain noise when he is getting turned on by what I am doing so I know if it is working or not pmsl or if the sentiment is being reciprocated.

Then I can up the anti a bit by brushing past him or just kissing him and a little feel lol

And then leave him wanting more? Lol

I understand why he doesn’t want turned on at work if he makes noises during then… lol

1 Like

Haha nah it’s not an involuntary noise pmsl xxxxxx

But that would make me laugh :speak_no_evil: xxxx I love teasing especially when they shouldn’t be looking or feeling frisky lol :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Aye, got to love a bit of naughty texting when you shouldn’t be! Can’t be beat!

Some of the pics i posted here have been sent to my OH, uncensored of course, that usually does the trick!

1 Like

Love love love that :heart_eyes:

Teasing is fun and can be very intense, I have known what was planned through suggestive talk, but rather than talking I have often gave her a very little taste of what is to come, then simply left her hanging for hours and hours as it where.

For example she was stood over the bathroom sink brushing her teeth so I knelt down behind her and started to burry my face in to her arse her hand came round and was pressing my head harder into her so I knew she was really up for it, I stood up whispered in her ear, to be continued and I walked away :slight_smile: have done many many different versions of this type of tease and she absolutely hates and loves it, so it works :slight_smile: for me

4 Likes

Sounds heavenly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my OH does similar and I love the slow build lol xx

Ohhh it can be, I find the longer you are apart the more intense the planned getting together eventually is, so it’s even better if your not going to see each other for the entire day.

Let’s say I know I will be at work 9 hours that kills her :slight_smile: I also play down any advances she try’s to bring in, so I might get a few suggestive photos sent after I have left her hanging, I simply reply with some very non sexual reply maybe just an OK, again I know this drives her mad :wink:

I like to send a flirty text during the day or send a cheeky picture or two. OH finds it hard to say or send stuff back so sometimes it just goes wasted and nothing happens about it. Or if we are home together, gentle touches as I pass her, little pinch of the bum and stuff like that

1 Like

Tell him what I’m wearing.

Teasing is an integral part of our male chastity lifestyle so she’s constantly touching me or my cage and stimulating me but rarely taking it further. I love it and I love the uncertainty of not knowing how far she will go.

1 Like

I sometimes send my husband the odd picture of different parts of my body throughout the day, ill also get as close to him as possible & give his nipples a little touch/squeeze & if we are going out in the car in the car I’ll stroke his inside thigh up to his groin area then stop. It gets him all worked up for a good night

3 Likes