Teenage Crush

how sad i was but linda lusardi and sam fox got my attention

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

violeteyes wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Everyone my age when I was a teen was all into those kiddie boy bands like A1 etc.. I hated all that.

My famous crush was Jon Davis from Korn!

YEAH! i like him too lol!

Phew! I'm glad I wasn't alone. I liked him for a looong time, but then I found Type O Negative and found a whole new meaning to 'man'! Such a shame he died not too long ago. :(

Oh! And Jerry Cantrell (sp?) from Alice in Chains. I liked him for a while too!

Saw Alice In Chains last year, still a fantastic band, but i'm afraid to report that those guy's look OLD, guess it happens to the best of us.

R.I.P Layne Staley.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Well AiC have been around for yonks!

I have the unplugged gig on DVD and I still go in to a dreamy state when watching Jerry swishing his hair around and fingering those riffs with the candle light around him!

I've got that one on good old video, just need to get a good old video player to watch itExternal Media, damn!

You would have loved the Glasgow gig they did last year, Jerry did the encore with a kilt on, the women down the front were going crazy trying to see if he was going commando.

my first ever crush was....Ricky Martin Oh the shame lol.

But now its a whole different ball game, now it would be:

- James Hetfield *Drools* (Metallica)

- Tom Delonge (Blink 182)

- Billie Joe Armstrong (Greenday)

- Howard (Killswitch Engage)

- Corey Taylor (Slipknot / Stone Sour)

- Jonathon Groff (Broadway performer)

- Chino ( Deftones)

- Robbie Williams

- Dave Grohl ( Foo Fighters)

there are sooooo many to choose from, but these inparticular spring to mind

Good thread!

Erica Eleniak ( what a body. somehow I got away with having a small topless photo of her on my bedroom wall as a teenager! )

The blonde woman out of Dukes of Hazard

Heather Locklear

Brooke Sheilds ( my God when I saw Blue Lagoon as a teenager I thought I'd died and gone to heaven )

Jennifer Grey

Carrie Fisher

Whats trully horrific is seeing these people now. I hate time and getting older. It just ravages some people.

PS a quick google search with the image filter off gives some great results!

Worryingly, the first three I recall all look a bit butch-dyke.

Officer Lewis off Robocop

Sue Perkins off Mel & Sue

The ginger helicopter pilot off Airwolf

But I recover a bit with Kirsty Swanson - who was the original Buffy before Sarah Michelle Geller.

I'm a tad older than most on here so you may not know some of these 80's hotties that stick in my mind. . . . Gotta give Pamela Anderson a shout out! Cracking body in Baywatch. Kathleen Turner sexy as fuck! Catherine Bach OMG! Kim Basinger of course. Cindy Crawford uptown girl. Phoebe Cates lovely. Heather Locklear nice ass in a leotard! Kelly LeBrock Wierd Science. Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon- hello! and last but not least sex on legs Debbie Harry. SG

You know I had forgotten about Phoebe Cates! (One hot lady!) I have to say I prefer Debbie Harry nowadays rather than back then. Thanks for this stroll down memory lane.

Think Debbie Harry will always have that certain something that grabs your "attention"

Watching Nicole Kidman in "To Die For" was the first moment of sexual pleasure that I can definately remember...I remain mildly obsessed with her to this day!

I also had crushes on: Tiffani Thiessen (Kelly from Saved by the Bell), Michaela Strachan (From the Really Wild Show), Audrey Hepburn, Marylin Monroe & Julie Christie (from all the old movies I used to watch), Gwen Stephanie (when she was in No Doubt), Katie Hill (from Blue Peter) and Fame Janssen (Xenya Onatopp from Golden Eye).

I was madly in love with Ally Mcbeal - I used to imagine that she was my wife

xxKPxx

I'm old so I can get away with saying David Sylvian of Japan fame and no one will know who I'm on about Mr Darcy types Jenson Button and various rugby players occupy that spot now though!

oh I fancy this girl at school! afew years back!

Nice blond curly hair tied in a bun, she had glasses, blue eye she skin very nice! but eveyone said she ugly, but It don't bother me! I got obsessed with her and the police gave me a warning in an inview

Well I do like ashley,ray and ester, and sherly the irsh girl all from holloak!

But better I love my northern/irsh girls with strong voice, I did really fancy this lady could be 40 years old but that don't stop me, she is scottish her voice turned me on!

I do like my local inpector too and the special constable I like, all older then me!

For famous people, it was mostly obscure athletes rather than the more typical film stars or singers. I've always been lousy at this girl thing. ;-)

jass wrote:

I'm old so I can get away with saying David Sylvian of Japan fame and no one will know who I'm on about Mr Darcy types Jenson Button and various rugby players occupy that spot now though!

I went to see Japan in the 80's, fantastic concert

I liked Sarah jayne Smith

Siddig El Fadil ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Hate to say it but my first real teenage crush was a 16 year old Linsey Dawn McKenzie! Was absolutely besotted by her! Not so much now!!

This i a good old thread revivied!

Mine are from the good old age of Hollywood, well just as it was falling apart. We only had two channels to watch on TV and they closed down at 12.00 midnight, if not before. So most of mine are from the film industry.

So Raquell Welch, One Million Years BC and all that. Natalie Wood, Julie Christie, Diana Rigg, Sophia Loren and the beautiful Ann Margret. Loads more I could name!