Tell me what you know about squirting

So without going into too much detail my partner and i had a rather prolonged session last night and i got into bed after. Partner came in after getting a second wind and surprised me with his fingers. Well i felt this overwhelming urge to pee and having read about squirting before i knew it was perfectly ok, partner carried on and there we have it! My first ever squirt! It was absolutely unreal, intense and utterly amazing!! Im not overly noisy during sex, the usual moans and groans but OH MY GOD i swear i made noises ive never made before. So for those of you who squirt or make ur partners squirt do you also find it so intense and uncontrollable? Any info on squirting would be greatly appreciated 😊 would love to hear experiences of others.

Hi and congratulations! I would say that like a lot of new experiences it is going to feel extra intense to begin with, that's not to say it won't always be good but I think you do 'get used to' the sensation. Having said that it takes a prolonged period of foreplay/play for most people to squirt or gush and this often goes hand in hand with a more intense orgasm.

On that note it's worth remembering that squirting does not mean an orgasm and obviously an orgasm doesn't mean squirting. There was an excellent thread including links to blog videos by Jess about the difference but I'm on mobile and struggling to find it, perhaps someone else can link if they find it. I have had times when I have squirted lots and the orgasm was so-so then I have had some of my most intense orgasms and found when I come back to earth that I have squirted very little or not at all. You might even get to a point where you would rather not squirt as clean-up can be a hassle!

Enjoy and if you had any specific questions ask away!

Here you go 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1770188-are-they-the-same/

And the vlogs:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2019/02/25/youtube-lovehoney-vlog-squirting-orgasm/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2019/03/02/youtube-lovehoney-vlog-how-to-squirt/

Knew you would fly in to save the day Mr Chimp, thanks!

Happycustomer87 wrote:

So without going into too much detail my partner and i had a rather prolonged session last night and i got into bed after. Partner came in after getting a second wind and surprised me with his fingers. Well i felt this overwhelming urge to pee and having read about squirting before i knew it was perfectly ok, partner carried on and there we have it! My first ever squirt! It was absolutely unreal, intense and utterly amazing!! Im not overly noisy during sex, the usual moans and groans but OH MY GOD i swear i made noises ive never made before. So for those of you who squirt or make ur partners squirt do you also find it so intense and uncontrollable? Any info on squirting would be greatly appreciated 😊 would love to hear experiences of others.

Congratulations. I am so pleased for you. I unfortunately have never had a squirt. I have tried so many times and at one time it really played on my mind. My friend is a regular squirted and has given us so much advice. I have deep multiple orgasms deep orgasms that nearly make me pass out but although very very wet No squirting. 😪xx

Hi and thank you for the reply, no specific questions really i was just wondering about the intensity as its never happened before. I did think maybe it was because it was the first time 😊 Thank you both for the links, ill check them out

Maturecpl wrote:

Happycustomer87 wrote:

Congratulations. I am so pleased for you. I unfortunately have never had a squirt. I have tried so many times and at one time it really played on my mind. My friend is a regular squirted and has given us so much advice. I have deep multiple orgasms deep orgasms that nearly make me pass out but although very very wet No squirting. 😪xx
I heard its something to do with how comfortable and relaxed you are as well. Im thinking my body has relaxed a little after having my 4th baby 13 weeks ago. I cant often orgasm through penetration alone and my orgasms are usually fairly mild which is why ive asked about others experiences. I do hope you manage to find what makes you squirt (fingers crossed for you) and thank you for your reply. I do wonder how it managed to accidentally happen when unfortunately there are people like yourself dying to experience it and not yet been able to 😢

Thank you Happy customer . You are so kind. I'm with you on the 4 babies. We have 4 ourselves. Although 2 of them have given us grandkids lol. Yes I'd like to but have tried to put it out of my mind now. Like you we had sex a second or third time. We always spend lots of time fore play and afterplay. Fingers and hands on my g spots. I orgasm like you with clitorus play. I do orgasm with penetration but vlugorus has to be involved. I do orgasm lots and have no grumbles but no spraying . Thank you for your help though sweetie xx❤

Maturecpl wrote:

Thank you Happy customer . You are so kind. I'm with you on the 4 babies. We have 4 ourselves. Although 2 of them have given us grandkids lol. Yes I'd like to but have tried to put it out of my mind now. Like you we had sex a second or third time. We always spend lots of time fore play and afterplay. Fingers and hands on my g spots. I orgasm like you with clitorus play. I do orgasm with penetration but vlugorus has to be involved. I do orgasm lots and have no grumbles but no spraying . Thank you for your help though sweetie xx❤

Very welcome lovely. 4 is such hard work yet so rewarding! Im so drained all the time its a wonder we even have a sex life 🤣 i hear grandchildren are so much more fun, less stressful i imagine! Weve had a lot of nights very much the same as last night. Dont know what we done differently, if anything at all. If only there was a secret knack to it 😊 xx