did i squirt? PLEASE HELP!!

hi i know theres other posts in the forum about squirting but im in need of more 'up to date' and 'different' kind of replies

well tonight i was masturbating and got my toy out, and while rubbing my bullet on my clitoris i had a finger inside me, and as i was climaxing a lot of fluid kinda came out, i tried to stop it but it felt amazing, im unsure on the fact of has my body suddenly decided it can squirt or did i just really need to go??

it wasnt enough to be urine but i still had the thick sticky come aswell as the fluid..

can anybody else help me as im rather embaressed about it happening during sex with my OH.. i went toilet about 5 minutes before so.... i cant sleep because im confused about it

It sounds like u squirted :) I always make sure I go to the toilet first and this sounds like what happens to me :) x

Don't think you should be worried at all... Your OH should be pleased if he was to make you squirt during sex!

Enjoy, get some sleep and have another go tomorrow when you wake up!

dont be embarrassed sounds like you did squirt NE, your oh would be delighted if this happen while have sex i would say

thanks for your replies and haha im kinda proud of myself now but what if i do it again on my OH.. because iv never done it before in the 3 years weve been together he'll think iv pee'd on him lol xx

No, I'm quite sure he won't think that!! You'll be squealing and coming etc.... And just praise him up on his good work and technique...

us guys wouldn't sit there and moan when we come saying "oh no, you've just made my penis sick!" He'll love it that you've worked to it together.....

i might think that the first time he might but once you tell him he made you squirt it will give him a hugh ego boost and he will want to try again

thanks eveybody for the reassurance and goodnight :) xxxxx

Hah, hope u did manage to sleep..... And had an opportunity to try again this morning!

didnt manage to sleep lol, went to bed and the OH woke up and... well.. yano :P .. so we just got up n decided to watch tv and get everything done in the morning and ill get a few hours at around dinner time (Y) i told him what happened but he didnt really comment lol

Well, good that you got...... "Yano".......

But a shame that it wasn't a more positive response.... At least you'll get some sleep / alone time at lunch.... Hope it goes well.

im gonna see what his thoughts are on it later :)

Never enough wrote:

im gonna see what his thoughts are on it later :)

Never enough wrote:

hi i know theres other posts in the forum about squirting but im in need of more 'up to date' and 'different' kind of replies

well tonight i was masturbating and got my toy out, and while rubbing my bullet on my clitoris i had a finger inside me, and as i was climaxing a lot of fluid kinda came out, i tried to stop it but it felt amazing, im unsure on the fact of has my body suddenly decided it can squirt or did i just really need to go??

it wasnt enough to be urine but i still had the thick sticky come aswell as the fluid..

can anybody else help me as im rather embaressed about it happening during sex with my OH.. i went toilet about 5 minutes before so.... i cant sleep because im confused about it

Way to go NE, all sounds right. Was it amazing? Please don't be embarrassed by this be confident your body is giving you an awesome gift. Lucky lady.

I would definitely recommend talking to him about it, even showing him this thread if he is confused, because it does sound like you squirted and at the end of the day, to quote you..."It felt amazing" and why on earth would he NOT want to make you, his lady, feel that way if possible, as much as possible. I do get a little confused that SOME men (or women) can be squicked out by female ejaculation. After all, we love to watch him ejaculate. :D I hope you have a good chat together and feel a lot more relaxed about it so that you can enjoy it more and more! xx Good luck.