Tempt Me Chemise..

It keeps happening and happening. Extremely unfair.

Just down to stock levels etc I guess, probably do the bank balance some good anyway 😁

True grace, I could accept that if it was a one off. But this happens on pretty much 99% of deal of the day items that are available in both regular and plus sizes. It's so frustrating

Just noticed the tempt me chemise is on offer Β£15 in both the sizing options, which is good to seeπŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ’Ÿxx

I love the chemise but I reckon I'm far far too tall fir it 😣

Aww, well it's being discontinued and they're selling very fast. Would it be worth trying and if you really can't get away with it exchange it for something else? Anyway I'm sure your hubby won't mind it being a bit short hunni πŸ˜‰πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

It's in my basket as we speak πŸ˜„πŸ’Ÿxx

I went ahead and ordered it from deal of the day.

Nice one hunni, hope you love it. I missed dotd and was gutted because I meant to order it; then it popped up on offer. Superb πŸ˜„πŸ’Ÿxx

Is there any way of being able to buy the thong on it's own that comes with the chemise or the babydoll as my wife only wants the thong to wear with the bra.

bondagegod wrote:

Is there any way of being able to buy the thong on it's own that comes with the chemise or the babydoll as my wife only wants the thong to wear with the bra.

I don't think so or they would have made it available on it's own.

My OH bought the Tempt Me Chemise for my birthday. It's arrving today, the colour is stunning I just hope it fits well. :)

I'm sure you are going to look fab Leila :)

I wasn't really expecting it to be possible nat and Tom. Just thought I'd ask first.

bondagegod wrote:

I wasn't really expecting it to be possible nat and Tom. Just thought I'd ask first.

It is a really nice thong though. Does she not want the chemise or babydoll?

Yea it is really nice and with not being crotchless can wear it daily with the bra. She can't decide between the babydoll or the chemise.

Could you not get both? With the 25% email discount and sale that's on at the moment, both would cost the price of what one usually costs?

I will probably will end up buying both anyway. I could use the 20% voucher that pops up on the site. I didn't get the 25% e-mail offer.

bondagegod wrote:

I will probably will end up buying both anyway. I could use the 20% voucher that pops up on the site. I didn't get the 25% e-mail offer.

Buy her both. I'm still on the fence about sending mine back to be honest. I would swap it for the fly away but the front wouldn't do anything for me at all.

Sxleksaker wrote:

I'm sure you are going to look fab Leila :)

Thank you Sklexsaker ☺️ That's a lovely thing to say. x

bondagegod wrote:

Shhh browse the web you'll find the 25% voucher. I got an email from the promotional company so it's definitely there and valid as I've just test-ran itπŸ‘ so youll be able to save a bit more off the chemise and ought else you orderπŸ’Ÿxx Leila - You're definitely going to be stunning in the gorgeous chemise 😍 hope you love it hunni πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx