Tenga Flip Hole

Any Tenga Flip Hole users out there that are still using it well beyond the apparent 50 times limit?

and.......

Has anyone compared the three different Flip Holes? Any views?

I have two Tenga Flip Holes: the red one and the original white model.

I hated the texture of the red one and found it really disappointing, but then I got sent the white and absolutely loved it, so it can be a case of trial and error and finding one which suits you. I'd suggest steering away from the red, but with Lovehoney's great returns policy you can pretty much try any one of them and send it back to swap for a different colour if you dont enjoy it.

My reviews of them are here: http://incendiaire-reviews.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Tenga

I think they're wonderfully designed products overall. I don't think I've clocked up over 50 uses on either yet though as I have a few products like this and I tend to alternate which one I go for. They don't seem to be wearing out in any way though, so I imagine they'll still be going strong well after 50 times.

I'm confused as to where this '50' use limit comes from?

Certainly haven't clocked up that many uses yet, but it's still going strong, and I can't imagine why without proper care and maintanence it wouldn't continue past 50 uses.

DavidB1986 wrote:

I'm confused as to where this '50' use limit comes from?

The official Tenga Global website describes the Flip Holes as being "Re-usable up to 50 times."

I think that on the one hand it's to demonstrate that they're different to most of Tenga's other products which are single-use and disposable, and also to avoid people having expectations of them lasting forever. I'm sure most people can get more than 50 uses out of them if they take care of them, but a number like 50 probably seems reasonable to most customers and covers their back against any complaints.

I had no idea. That's good to know.

I've got the red and the white and I would guess that I'm probably close to the 50 on both but they're still holding up well. There's a little bit of mould discolouration between the insert and the shell on the white one (probably from not leaving it out long enough to dry out), which is a bit unsightly but doesn't otherwise affect anything.

As to preference, I like them both. The sensations are distinctly different, but a bit of variety is no bad thing.