Tenga Onacup £6.50 DOTD!

I thought this deserved its own thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

Male toys don't pop up that often on DOTD, what with this being cheap and Tenga it might make a nice 'treat yourself' wank or be worth storing for as a pressie for a someone at the next big event like a birthday (probably not Father's day).

Apologies if you don't think it deserves a thread but it might help someone if they don't check the DOTD often.

Good shout WandA, Well worth sick squid! I'm waiting for this male grab bag though. Should come tomorrow.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Good shout WandA, Well worth sick squid! I'm waiting for this male grab bag though. Should come tomorrow.

Don't you hate predictive text sometimes.External Media

The joys are Tenga! Hope you get one SG! If it arrives tomorrow and you don't you might still have time to buy one of these... If you want of course.

I probably will to be honest. I always remember Lubyanka singing the Onacups praises. Some good reviews on them too. I was thinking of getting one of those penis pumps in the £10 offer, that red one. But I know I'll end up doing some vacuum science with it for my lad using the old flump trick or something! I'm also wondering whether to tell the daughter about the festival comp. She went to Leeds last year and loved it! Hmmmm. . . .

I say you buy the Onacup.

Some people had the pumps for swap... loads got 'em in the male bags too.

I say you tell her! Play silly bugger! and get yourself some other entries.

Meh, sex toys are not for teh menz, they are laydee things.

External Media

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I probably will to be honest. I always remember Lubyanka singing the Onacups praises. Some good reviews on them too. I was thinking of getting one of those penis pumps in the £10 offer, that red one. But I know I'll end up doing some vacuum science with it for my lad using the old flump trick or something! I'm also wondering whether to tell the daughter about the festival comp. She went to Leeds last year and loved it! Hmmmm. . . .

Perhaps you could feign ignorance and say that you thought it was an organic honey website.....maybe.

Tigerlilies wrote:

External Media

Da is well disrapectfulz innit, boyz av feelins 2, in der coks llloooolllllll lmao rolf.

Not treating loverboy for his (insert correct time period) of services?

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

External Media

Da is well disrapectfulz innit, boyz av feelins 2, in der coks llloooolllllll lmao rolf.

Not treating loverboy for his (insert correct time period) of services?

Sometimes I let him have more than half the duvet. Nuff said.

She knows I'm on here Tiger! She opened a parcel of mine once right infront of me. . . By mistake. In it was a ballgag. I realised what she'd opened and stood back to proclaim "What the hell is that?" In a comical deadpan manner she replied "It's a ballgag dad. Why has god just punished me?" She'll never let me forget either. She's actually very open and mature for her age and we have a matey relationship! I'll tell her about the festival thing.

Hehe... I like your daughter, she sounds a laugh when ever you mention her.

Just don't tell her your LH goodies if you win!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

She knows I'm on here Tiger! She opened a parcel of mine once right infront of me. . . By mistake. In it was a ballgag. I realised what she'd opened and stood back to proclaim "What the hell is that?" In a comical deadpan manner she replied "It's a ballgag dad. Why has god just punished me?" She'll never let me forget either. She's actually very open and mature for her age and we have a matey relationship! I'll tell her about the festival thing.

Sounds like a great family to be in, Sexyget. Good on ya.

My mum is constantly asking what products I've been sent. What's a girl got to do to rebel, huh?

She's a pain in my arse WandA! But I love her to bits. She's very funny and delivers it deadpan everytime. I feel sorry for her fella. She's about 5ft 2, he's 6ft 4 and follows her around like a little puppy! Sad. I'm trying to turn him into a man who can say no. She was making him watch some twin towers conspiracy thing last night. I said to him that the match was on itv. No chance! Sucker.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

She's a pain in my arse WandA! But I love her to bits. She's very funny and delivers it deadpan everytime. I feel sorry for her fella. She's about 5ft 2, he's 6ft 4 and follows her around like a little puppy! Sad. I'm trying to turn him into a man who can say no. She was making him watch some twin towers conspiracy thing last night. I said to him that the match was on itv. No chance! Sucker.

Surely she has more sense than all that conspiracy malarky which the amazing SG as her dad!External Media

Think I'm off soon... Ad's getting sleepy.

Errrr... O yeah, TENGA ONACUP £6.50! (I'm a master at bringing a thread back on topic).External Media

And you thought this thread was a waste of time! It's had 13 hits already! Goodnight fella!

Useful ;) Cheers Wanda

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I saw that this morning, I also saw the Scoregasm too. Why England? I don't support England! It really annoys me that England is the only football team that is mentioned out of all of GB.. I get sick of seeing it on TV ads too.

Im welsh and Englad is poison to us..... just couldnt bare to get one even though is a gd price, would just be againt my religion.

As far as the Onacup goes..... im so upset I have NO money today but will 2morrow. Was going to get one after such a great result with the Tenga Egg, for the OH..... so dont want to have to pay full price for it 2morrow when I know if id had the money 2day I could have had it half price *sulks* =(

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I saw that this morning, I also saw the Scoregasm too. Why England? I don't support England! It really annoys me that England is the only football team that is mentioned out of all of GB.. I get sick of seeing it on TV ads too.

Because England is the biggest market, actually made it to the finals (External Media) and are the most well known team given all the big names. I did think it was an odd idea too though, I just think a Scot/Welsh one would be even worse!

I get fed up of it too, I'm Scouse, I get fed up of fans of no mark teams 'dan sarf' thinking pulling on 'the shirt' is the biggest honour of your life.

I just got one for the mr and one of these for me!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17150

Plus free durex sachets and a free ice scream vibe through the facebook offer!! Bargains galore at LoveHoney!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Steve has made an official apology - sort of! External Media

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/lovehoney-announcements/197769-new-scoregasm-love-egg-with-limited-offer/

x

You'll have them bankrupt soon M&S!

I just don't know how they can be making a profit with all these amazing offers! And I was saving myself too! LoveHoney is just too tempting to resist!

x