The problem* with deal of the day

I tend to take my time when buying things from the site, eyeing up a purchase, reading the reviews before taking the plundge and parting with my hard earned cash...then the deal of the day pops along and tempts me ruining my my best laid intentions.

Anyone else or just me?

The real reason for this post is that im quite tempted to buy the Tenga love egg, having never tried one and just need some one to say, go on LSB, be spontaniuous,,,and after you learn to spell that, just go for it!

*Not a real problem

Spontaneous ;)
Go on LSB, buy one! I'm tempted to get one for my partner too...

I've been tempted by the deal of the day before and it didn't end well :D Just carefully consider if this one is REALLY the one for you

dooo it , doooo it , dooo it :p

I've only ever been tempted by one dotd.. The good ones always seem to pop up when I'm penniless :( And to LSB.. Give in to the temptation ;) x

Curly Wurly wrote:

I've been tempted by the deal of the day before and it didn't end well :D Just carefully consider if this one is REALLY the one for you

Gotta disagree with this, the deals are such good savings and often extremely cheap, and if you don't like it you can just return because of lovehoneys awesome return policy! Can't lose. X

Haha. LSB, just do it! You can't really go wrong for £6 really.

Even though I've only bought a few item's on DOTD, I love them because some of the prices are so cheap!

Every time my phone bleeps at 00:20-22 ish with the DOTD email, I'm tempted :P

did you buy it yet LSB ??

Like the new avatar ruby. Xx

no lol...im trying to decide if i really want it. ive got my eye on something else...

I've bought a few deals of the day some are just too good to miss!

I just spent all my money on here so I'm really hoping a great one doesn't pop up in an hours time lol x

Alastor wrote:

Like the new avatar ruby. Xx

cheers ! x

Hi LSB im the same as you, i liked to read the reviews and take time to take the decision, but now i have changed how i do things, there is several times i have seen products i have been intrested in on DOTD and not purchased them as i wasnt fully decided but have bought them at a later date at a higher price and every time i wish i bought it when it was on DOTD. The items were worth the full price i paid but i would of saved money buying them on DOTD so i could of used what i saved towards purchasing other items, so what i am doing in future is taking a chance on the DOTD and also as MissChar says with lovehoney's return policy you really cant loose

My husband loves his tenga eggs! We have other strokers, but the eggs are his favourite!

ZOMG! This thread almost gave me a heart attack...

Don't worry Alice we love DOTD :)

I don't get them too often but been really happy with the ones i have. Got my mini wand on DOTD and its great. With the returns policy you can't really go wrong i think.