Tester List

Voted! A great mix of stuff there!

Alien hole… Interesting!!

The stroker looks amazing, I have always wanted to test a more interesting toy like this!

I’ve heard great things about the Lovense Lapis

The cone also looks amazing.

Very exciting stuff this week. Happy to help review. Especially that stroker!!

“Release the Kraken!” indeed! That alien stroker is amazing, my sci-fi nut husband could live out his long standing Natasha Henstridge as Sil in Species fantasy.

Those look amazing!!! Especially the ride on

I showed my OH the kraken one and she said she was scared but kind of intrigued. That and the alien one meet the ‘we dont already have this in the toybox’ test.

Here’s to eldritch erotic adventures (hey, this review writes itself and we haven’t even got it yet!).

2 Likes

Voted and obviously I’ve voted for the Cowgirl but is it wrong that I find the Vulse more exciting? The concept of a thrusting egg is delightful. I’ve only bought one Lovense toy before and unfortunately that was a disaster. It was the Diamo and way too small for my other half… an extreme routine out of puppetry of the penis to get into it and as soon as he started getting hard he started turning blue. Had to be swiftly removed before we got around to trying out the app :face_with_peeking_eye:.

It’s not on my list, but I can’t wait to read the reviews for the Cyclone Alien Stroker!

More items from Creature Cocks and Lovense, you’re treating us with these! Would love to try the stroker or dildo out but good luck to all!

Voted. Timeframe is no problem :blush:

ALL of these look amazing, hoping I get to test one of these toys

We would love to test the The Cowgirl Cone App Controlled Ride On Sex Machine and the Lovense Vulse App Controlled Thrusting and Vibrating Love Egg

They all look incredibly fun!!! Would love to test these with the wife. Especially as our anniversary soon!

Would love to review the Lovense Vulse App Controlled Thrusting and Vibrating Love Egg with my partner, she doesn’t own a Lovense yet!!

The Strapon, Egg and Sex Machine all look incredible. My partner and I would love to test any of the three!!

Wow, the cone looks amazing! Please bring that to the UK site!

The tentacle dildo and alien stroker are right up our street too, have bought a few tentacle/ creature dildos recently so would be interesting to see how this performed in comparison!

The cone looks amazing!
Bet that would be nice to ride while going down on the SO :eyes::stuck_out_tongue: oooooo the possibilities :hugs:

Oh my is all I can say about the cone.

I have the vulva and we both love that. I would love to try the lapis and compare.

That cone does look amazing​:heart_eyes: