Tester review link

Hi all, we have very very gratefully recieved our first toy to test, i just wondered how long does it take to recieve the toy review link?

If the toy is live on the site do i just post a review as normal?

Thanks for all the help guys x

2 Likes

Check on the 1st emails the link coukd be on there, if not a week or 2, failing that drop Brenna a note.

2 Likes

Your first tester won’t be a secret one, those are the only ones you’ll get an email link for the review.
If the product is on the site, then you review as normal through the ‘write a review’ link on the product page.
If you go back to the email that tells you you’re getting the free toy, you’ll see the line under the product name that says ‘if you could road test and review the item(s) in the usual way…’ the usual way is on the website.

4 Likes

Thanks all. I have it sorted :+1:

1 Like

I think a few people are getting confused with this because in the email you receive it does state a link to review the product will be sent but if the product is a blue heart/live tester and is already shown on their shopping site then you just do the review in the normal way. If your get sent a red heart/secret tester or secret feedback tester then you need to wait for an additional email to come through.

If it’s an item that’s already on the website to purchase just leave your review on the item page.

You only get a special link if it’s a secret tester or a new item that’s not in the online catalogue (even though your email probably said that they would send you a link)

Yep if the toy is already live on the site then post your review that way unless otherwise stated in your tester emails :slightly_smiling_face: