thank you my lh fairy!

I'm sure it would be easy enough, 24 hours to comment on a thread then everyone gets emailed someone else's profile name

If you can't afford it don't sign up, I can't see anyone on here doing that, it's like signing up for a tester and not leaving a review

Aww that's lovely! Lucky woman indeed ^_^ Have fun, enjoy it x

Cheap&Easy wrote:

I think the idea of a secret Santa on here is too complicated. Plus, not all of us could afford it, with it being Christmas time, I struggle to afford all the gifts for my own family, never mind other people on here.

You may say "yes" to doing it just to get a freebie and not send one yourself! (I wouldn't do this but someone might! You never know!)

I've done secret Santa on another (pet rat) forum for a good few years now and we've never had any problems with people not buying/sending gifts. We've had a couple go missing in the post but when this happens a few of us group together to put another one together :-) Not saying that it would definitely work here though, but I can't see that anyone who would want to be involved, wouldn't buy/send anything.

Lucky you NM!

Lucky you NM!

Cheap&Easy wrote:

I think the idea of a secret Santa on here is too complicated. Plus, not all of us could afford it, with it being Christmas time, I struggle to afford all the gifts for my own family, never mind other people on here.

You may say "yes" to doing it just to get a freebie and not send one yourself! (I wouldn't do this but someone might! You never know!)

I'd absolutely do this. Bahahahah

Aaah that's really nice...... Have fun naughty mum! ;)

Thing is...I think my basic 6 inch is looking jealous now... It is dwarfed by the scale of this oneπŸ˜„πŸ˜†

Young and fun95 wrote:

A secret Santa would be so cool! Do you think we could arrange that or would it be too complicated?

I reckon we could do it with a little bit of help from staff.
We'd all have to comment on a thread if we were up for it, and staff would have to dish out names via email.
We'd then get something for that person off of their wishlist within a certain budget bounds. I don't see why we couldn't.

Edit: on the subject of not affording it, as has been said: it'd be voluntary. If you can't afford it or don't want to, you wouldn't do it *shrugs*

Lucky you, naughymum! Never given to or received from a LH person before, although I can understand the temptation, for an admirer to give something that makes someone they like happy. it's heartening that there are exceptionally generous peoples around.

Have fun with your gift, naughymum!

I shall doπŸ˜‰
This is one big boy though... πŸ˜„

Congrats Nm! Enjoy!

The lovehoney staff are extremely busy at Christmas time, it's second to valentines day. It's really hectic, the last thing they want to be bothered with is organising secret santa for forum members. They do enough already!

Enjoy NM...

The secret santa is suggested by someone every year and is dismissed

MrsMcX wrote:

Congrats Nm! Enjoy!

The lovehoney staff are extremely busy at Christmas time, it's second to valentines day. It's really hectic, the last thing they want to be bothered with is organising secret santa for forum members. They do enough already!

That's fair. It was more of a ''would be cool'' than a suggestion. I understand the hell that is retail at Christmas, I can't imagine it's any easier when all your customers are an internet away....
I've not been around long enough to know it's brough up and dismissed every year. I feel pretty stupid now :/

As PD says...it's mentioned every single year. It just wouldn't work.

Don't feel stupid, you weren't to know. It just really wouldn't work in my opinion.

Awww you are soooo lucky xxx

I gave it a solo test drive late last night.... And oh my!πŸ˜„
I will be reviewing it later... I guess I have a " bigger" appetite than I thoughtπŸ˜„

realy glad you like it , noticed you havnt wrote a review yet.