Thankful for...?

I couldn't find a relevant thread, so I'm sorry if there is one!! But yesterday, my postman delivered my lovehoney order to my parents house (they live just up the road and our addresses are similar). This happens every time we get a new postman, it's like our house doesn't exist!! So I'm very thankful for the very boring looking brown parcels with no giveaway of what's inside!! Phew, thanks lovehoney!! Anyone else thankful for anything?

I'm thankful I don't have nosey family members as the majority of the things I get delivered are sexual. Thank god they don't open my stuff!

I think the youg lass next door knows as she is a LH customer herself I think as she gave me a wink when handing me my parcel once after she took it in. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My dad knows the packaging, and with me being disabled he's always the one who answers the door, so every time an LH parcel comes, he knows :P

Thankful for having such a gorgeous amazing husband and soul mate. Also thankful to Lovehoney for having such fantastic sex products

Thankful that I don't live with my mum as she is really nosey and we order a lot of lovehoney products lol

Thankful that its just laptop charger that was wonky

kev&millie wrote:

Thankful for having such a gorgeous amazing husband and soul mate. Also thankful to Lovehoney for having such fantastic sex products

+1 :)

Thankful to all of the wonderful members on Lovehoney who have given me support in times of need, and who take the time to chat to me every day, which stops me feeling so lonely :) also thankful for all the LH staff members, who are all so friendly and helpful.

Last but not least my incredible OH. He's so kind and gentle, and has a wonderful sense of humour. He makes me laugh every day and feel loved, nobody has done that for me before. ❤️

(That was more like an acceptance speech haha) :p

For my little family and the friends that actually bother with me xxx

I am thankful I have very laid back, supportive and loving family.

I'm thankful for the fact that everyone (family, friends and colleagues) I know are partly aware as to what I am interested in and don't care to ask what/why I have certain things unless they are comfortable with that kind of conversation :)