Getting a wrong delivery from lovehoney

Today is all about getting a parcel from lovehoney for previous neighbour who lived here. Now to send it back and be the good girl I am. Thought I had some freebies lol but nope oh dear x

That is very honest!

Oh man I would have been so tempted to open it. I know. I know. It would be wrong. Not saying i would do it, but just would want to ;)

I would be intrigued to know what it was! I think the never knowing would get to me

I wonder what was inside ?

Ooooohhhh so tempting to look inside! But you're doing the right thing, after all they know where you live so they could come and demand it back if they really wanted to ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Boogaloo wrote:

Ooooohhhh so tempting to look inside! But you're doing the right thing, after all they know where you live so they could come and demand it back if they really wanted to ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Knock knock

Hello

Hello, did you receive my parcel by mistake?

No, which parcel?

My Lovehoney parcel with my new butt plug, dildo and I think some rabbit ears.

Haha don't know if I would have the balls lol

I had to open it to get the returns sticker. They checked the invoice number and the person who ordered it definitely sent to my address so I said no doubt didn't realise she hadn't updated address. Shame I didn't get a freebie or code from lovehoney but hey Ho I know it's back on it way home to be redelivered once they contact the person who ordered it :)

In all honesty if I ordered something and it went the wrong place I'd defo want it back. So I'm glad I managed to whack it back into post office today they even gave me a receipt x

You have to at least tell us what it was...?!

1 Like

ShinySparkle wrote:

I would love to know what was in there, but I suppose we must respect their privacy.

Must we......really ? ;) lol

I'm waiting for a thread titled 'Oops! Sent my order to my old address' lol x

I have added "update address with Lovehoney" to the top of my to do list when I move!

LadyS wrote:

I'm waiting for a thread titled 'Oops! Sent my order to my old address' lol x

Haha, possibly already reading this thinking "d'oh!"

I would but I dont wanna get into trouble its not against rules is it?. X

Never know wrote:

I have added "update address with Lovehoney" to the top of my to do list when I move!

My husband ordered stickers to our old address not long after we moved as he forgot to update it on ebay... luckily the lady who moved in was fine and our old neighbours grabbed it off her x

I personally wouldn't post what was in it, things to do with a persons sex life are incredibly personal, and something many want to keep private, and be upset/embarrassed for others to know what they bought.

VirginAngel wrote:

I personally wouldn't post what was in it, things to do with a persons sex life are incredibly personal, and something many want to keep private, and be upset/embarrassed for others to know what they bought.

Thats why I havent said I didnt opem the box until lady on phone told me too as I said to her I know whats going be in it so its a private thing really but needed the sticker, just happy its on ots way back to lovehoney and will get to the right owner once they sort out address their end x

+1 Lady S! Haha!

Well done cheekygirl :) very honest of you ! That's nice x

CheekyGirl18 wrote:

VirginAngel wrote:

Thats why I havent said I didnt opem the box until lady on phone told me too as I said to her I know whats going be in it so its a private thing really but needed the sticker, just happy its on ots way back to lovehoney and will get to the right owner once they sort out address their end x

Very, very true :) *Gives self a slap on the wrist*

If I ever send my LH order to the wrong address, I hope it's to you! :p