A big huge thank you

I mentioned this in a post yesterday, and I’ve never really spoken about my sex life at all. But I have to say, joining this forum is brilliant. For all the people that have been here for a while, thank you for the honest feedback, advice and general help. For everybody that is new to the forum, I can only say this… Don’t feel like you’re alone, you’re all welcome here and don’t be afraid to ask anything you think of. So many people here to help and guide you. Myself included. So again, thanks LH Vets. Also WELCOME LH newbies. :grin::ok_hand:

13 Likes

@jbfrater I second that, everyone has been so lovely!

I feel more at home here than any other Forum I’m tried before xx

1 Like

And @beblue you’re always going to be welcome here. I am right there with you, this is hands down the best forum I have been in.

Since I joined I have had some real good advice and people are so friendly can’t fault the love honey staff either great site great people

1 Like

@jbfrater. I feel the same, plenty of things I want to speak to my OH about but too afraid of what to say or what she will think, being here with likeminded people helps. This is the first ever forum I’ve been in too.

1 Like

@jbfrater @beblue

On this forum it is a pretty safe bet that whatever situation you find your self in someone will have been through something similar and will be able to offer advice that may just help, even if only a little.

2 Likes

I agree @AWB1955 the staff have been great too. Although I’m curious, does anyone know if @Ian_Chimp works for LH? HE’S EVERYWHERE :eyes: :joy:

3 Likes

@Curious_Couple_19 I agree with you completely. One of your posts yesterday actually cemented how great this forum is for me. The support was fantastic.

2 Likes

@Onlyones I have noticed this also. Some of the things I thought would be isolated thoughts, patterns incidents etc, turned out to be quite the opposite. Which is fantastic. The wide variety of people we have here is phenomenal.

@Justthe2ofus2007 I couldn’t have said it better myself. The amazing thing in here is the lack of judgement from others. Which is what I was afraid of to be honest, but, there’s been none of that. :blush::heart:

Could have been anything, sometimes I just think I’m talking rubbish lol

:joy: :joy: Luckily @Curious_Couple_19 I don’t think you’ll ever be talking rubbish. I’m always here to listen, even if it is. :joy: :blush::blush:

1 Like

@jbfrater. Phew lol

1 Like

Not only informative and supportive, but fun too!

1 Like