Thankyou Lovehoney

I bought the mega thick jelly penis extender a couple of months back. Not for the fact i need it but i wanted to give my OH something massive. Snd it didnt disappoint!

Anyway. As in a thread i had seen yesterday it seemed like it had melted at the tip. The shiny coating had gone. Did not realise that some toys react against others and should not have stored them in the same box.

Seeing that someone had contacted LH And got a replacement, i emailed late last night expressing my trouble. I woke up to an email from jazz at customer care saying that a replacement was on its way and a helpful link as to how u store ur toys. Sent a thankyou email but just wanted to express how pleased i am and how valued i feel as a customer.

So again..... thankyou :-D

That's really great to hear that they sorted it out for you :) The Lovehoney customer care team really are fantastic.

Lovehoney are amazing!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Lovehoney are amazing!

Skitty wrote:

That's really great to hear that they sorted it out for you :) The Lovehoney customer care team really are fantastic.

Yes they certainly are. Best site on the net in my opinion. Bought few things from other places before i discovered LH and they dont even come close in quality or customer care. I think the video previews are fantastic too. U get to see the toys in the flesh rather than just a picture. :-)

Im so glad i signed up to Lovehoney, albeit better late than never. I love everything about the whole of the site from the toys to the forums. In the past month i have been here i have so far bought 8 items and i havent finished yet. My OH is unable to have sex anymore due to her health so the toys are just for me. I have found that the short videos on each item explaining their use have been extremely helpful in choosing the right ones.

LH is brilliant. I have had no issues with their customer services staff etc

LH are always great :)!

SensualFire and chiisinnerBeauty, Just thought I'd say lovehoney doesn't like you using the secret phrase as it makes it easier to find out what they mean online. :)

I didn't know sorry.![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Lol no worries hun, just thought I'd let you know :)