Period Sex

My wife started her period yesterday and last night wanted sex, firstly i dont have a problem with this in face love getting dirty, well anyway we had sex and once i finished thought about going to sleep, to which i got im still really really horny kiss my pussy.

Again i dont have a problem with this in fact it all turns me on no end, but it did leave me with a few questions.

1) Do other guys like to have sex when their wives are on their period.

2) Do you girls like to have sex when on your period

3) Do the guys out there like to go down on their girls during this time

4) Do the girls out there like to be gone down on at this time

5) Any other straight guys go down on their girls after they have cum inside her.

6) Do the girls out there like this

7) Any other guys out there go down on there girl after they cum inside their girl on her period.

1) I will have sex with my OH while she is on her period, I see no problems with this at all as long as we clean up afterwards.

2) My OH often finds she wants sex more when she is on her period, so yes.

3) I will sometimes get the urge, I will just use my tongue on her clit though, no actual vaginal stimulation like normal.

4) She seems to be very cautious, which I understand.

5) I haven't done this, but I wouldn't not do it, if that makes sense.

6) N/A

7) N/A

I'm much hornier when on my period so we have "towel" sex, but I wouldn't be letting him anywhere near kissing my pussy. And yes i'm a women whoes partner does go down on me when he's cum and i love it.

2nd Chance T wrote:

I'm much hornier when on my period so we have "towel" sex, but I wouldn't be letting him anywhere near kissing my pussy. And yes i'm a women whoes partner does go down on me when he's cum and i love it.

my wife does cum like a steam train, much harder than normal, maybe because she all nice and warmed up.

My husband really doesn't like it as he says that seeing any kind of blood near his penis terrifies him lol

I quite like it cause I am usually like a dog on heat around that time of the month!

He would never do this.

I personally wouldn't like it.

5) Any other straight guys go down on their girls after they have cum inside her.

He hasn't yet, but I would quite like him to! Getting there slowly..

Oh yep yep yep!!!

2) Do you girls like to have sex when on your period) I've only had sex when I've had breakthrough bleeding; I'm on the contraceptive injection and so I rarely bleed, and when I do it's only very small amounts and we have had sex when this has happened. Even though I haven't had proper periods for years, I still think I get a bit hornier around that time and everythings a bit more sensitive.

4) Do the girls out there like to be gone down on at this time) If I was on a full on period, it would have to be a no because I'd feel far too awkward and self conscious. If it was just breakthrough like above, then I wouldn't mind just clit stimulation.

6) Do the girls out there like this) After he comes inside me he might sometimes go down on me a little while later, but I normally wipe myself down. I don't think he'd have much of a problem with it though as he doesn't mind kissing me after I've swallowed after all.

ToyingAround wrote:

My partner hates the thought of this after the first and only time!

YES!

No chance

I wouldn't know and don't think it's for me

He wouldn't do this either

I don't see the point in it really

7) Any other guys out there go down on there girl after they cum inside their girl on her period.

N/A

Yes - love it

Yes she does :)

Yep

She does

We use Condoms

7) Any other guys out there go down on there girl after they cum inside their girl on her period.We use

Condoms

Yep, I have sex with my wife when she is having a period. I will go down on her too as it is quite easy to lick the clit without getting a faceful of period. Don't go down on her though if I have just cum inside her.

Failing that we have anal. :-))))

Firstly let me just say ive been with my OH 2 years and havent had any periods in that time, so its never been anything we have had to come across. but i can speak of past experiences

ive never met a guy who had a problem!

i never had a problem with it

personally no

i wouldnt have a problem with it if he did

yuk to it all ! no way wud i let my bf do any of these things its rotten , i do get horny on my time of the month but its a few days a month for us to wait and not have to get messy or embarressed (however its spelt)

well my soon to be husband loves having sex with me when I'm having my period, as well as any other time! lol

I personally don't like it but you can't help when you get horny so it's gonna happen when it happens, but I always have to shower afterwards.

My partner has tried to once or twice

My answer to this is....... hell no lol

My partner has, loads of times

I love it, when he comes up for kisses you get the taste of both of you that way

7) Any other guys out there go down on there girl after they cum inside their girl on her period

He hasn't and he wont, ever lol

Personally my answer to this is, if you feel comfortable with it, and you both enjoy it, then what harm is it really doing? Just have fun.

My boyfriend LOVES it. He seems to look forward to the time of the month.

I love it, it's a much better feeling.

My boyfriend does but only clitoris, he stays well away from the rest!

Yeah - it's extra sensitive and a much stronger orgasm.

My boyfriend does on a very regular basis.

I've usually already orgasmed a few times by this point so it's great for me.

Same answer as 5!

Not going to answer all Qs, but in my opinion it really depends on the woman. My ex had very light (as opposed to heavy bleeding) periods and I loved it. It was the only time we could have sex without a condom, she was not on the pill, because it was her 'safe' time.... (ok, ok we were young and stupid). I was waiting for her period as a little child waiting for x-mas!

I would have sex anytime with my other half. Tbh nothing about her bothers me. But she does not like anything except my cock near her when she is bleeding.

She is embaressed. Dont know why but tend not to make a big deal of it....Just go with the flow.

Happy. wrote:

I would have sex anytime with my other half. Tbh nothing about her bothers me. But she does not like anything except my cock near her when she is bleeding.

She is embaressed. Dont know why but tend not to make a big deal of it....Just go with the flow.

No pun intended?

I am very horny when Im on but my OH doesn't like a mess but my toys are always there no matter what

My wife started her period yesterday and last night wanted sex, firstly i dont have a problem with this in face love getting dirty, well anyway we had sex and once i finished thought about going to sleep, to which i got im still really really horny kiss my pussy.

Again i dont have a problem with this in fact it all turns me on no end, but it did leave me with a few questions.

Alex doesn't mind at all, I don't think it turns him on persae but it doesn't put him off either.

Yer I don't mind, though I tend to avoid the first couple of days usually because it would make such a mess.

I wear a mooncup, so he can go down on me when I have that in... no mess. He occasionally will if I'm not and I have a light flow, but not generally.

Don't mind, although it's not something that particularly turns me on

5) Any other straight guys go down on their girls after they have cum inside he

We use condoms so think the last 3 questions are irrelevent.

Lucy x

Never done it before, until my current boyfriend, who said he didn't mind it. I was a little hesitant at first, but now i'm fine with it, and we don't ave to put our sex life on hold for a week.

Yes, I do

I wouldn't expect my OH to do that, I wouldn't feel comfortable with that, and neither does he

I don't think I would.

Not tried that... Yet :P

I think I would

N/A

Kinkyfish wrote:

we just waited until her periods stopped, we had to be patient for about 28 yrs but it was worth it