The '7 Days of Sin Challenge'

HI all new to the Forums and thought I might ask you all for some advice/ideas!! My wife has recently agreed to undertake the '7 days of Sin Challenge' basically for 7 days she cannot say no to any request from me (apart from 2 exceptions 1.no one else physically involved 2. No Anal as she is not into that). If she succeeds she will be rewarded at the end with a very nice present. I have come up with a few ideas, one of which will be to post some pics on here of some lingerie from Love Honey, but I was hopefully that you clever people might be able to come up with some fun and sexy challenges for us to try. I will let you know when it begins and post on here after every day to let you know how it is going!!! I look forward to the brilliant ideas I am sure we will receive

Cheers

S

sound fun i'll get thinking

*reels from awesomeness of this idea*

sexy striptease! with challengingly unlikely props.

good luck!!

By the "if she succeeds" I assume she has the option to pull out at any time? Otherwise it'd not sit right with me to advise on this. Pretty sure that it's not necessary to check because you're fairly clear this is the case but just for piece of mind.

I think maybe it's worth thinking about what you're hoping to achieve from the challenge...

Do you want to give her more confidence? Spice things up? Try new things?

Once you know what you're aiming for you can tailor it to that and people will be better able to give advice.

Adx

Fancy dress, bondage, toys, sex outside etc etc.

What will her present be?

Hello there.

What an interesting idea! I hope it goes well.

Errrr... I guess it depends on what you've done before. Perhaps order something an extra bit kinky off LH and use that, bondage?

Oooo, here are the rules and the welcome thread too:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/289975-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

See you around!

Alicia,

Thanks for the post and yes it is only for fun so not asking for extreme stuff. J often wishes she was in the mood more and I think she is the most beautiful women in the world and very sexy (hopefully the pics will prove that!!). I think she likes the idea of not being able to say no and I am hoping that his will give her more confidence in herself and so that she can let herself go a bit more because when she is in the mood she is really in the mood if you see what I mean!!

Cheers

S

Really nice and rather expensive handbag!!

This sounds like a fun way to boost her confidence, especially when it becomes her turn to be the one running the game.

Striptease/lap dance, sex outside, bondage, role play....

Have fun

Here are some other ideas that I am thinking of trying:

1. Photo shoot that gets a bit out of hand!! (with me and the naughty pick taker obviously)

2. Have bought the remote love egg so a few trips out with that!!

3. She has to wear stockings every day (love them!!!)

4. She has to phone a chat line and have phone sex with another guy/girl whilst I listen in

5. She does like a spanking so that will definitely play a part

S and J wrote:

Alicia,

Thanks for the post and yes it is only for fun so not asking for extreme stuff. J often wishes she was in the mood more and I think she is the most beautiful women in the world and very sexy (hopefully the pics will prove that!!). I think she likes the idea of not being able to say no and I am hoping that his will give her more confidence in herself and so that she can let herself go a bit more because when she is in the mood she is really in the mood if you see what I mean!!

Cheers

S

I absolutely see what you mean because I'm very similar - so difficult to let go, switch off and let myself be turned on! It sounds like your wife is slightly on the submissive side so maybe it'd be an idea to give some sensory play/bondage play a go if you haven't already?

You're best to judge but "bondgage" can go from as soft as wrist ties and blindfolds to whips and chains and everything in between. Sensory play is a great place to start, blindfold her and use feathers, brushes, pinwheel (also known as a Wartenburg wheel), the fronds of a suede flogger etc. to tempt and tease her. If you feel she'd like to step it up a notch, small floggers are perfect for beginners and can be used as much to stroke as to spank. Personally, I adore my collar - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15732&reviewid=28702#customer_reviews decadent, delicious *and* removes my power to say no (unless I need to that is). It's nice to have that "switch" from normal to submissive and it allows him to take complete control.

Adx

Oh just missed that you're into spanking already...still sensory play can be an excellent way to switch your brain off - and you can just add in some extra extremes by switching from a spank to a feather to some warm massage oil (if you're spanking with hands - don't ruin any "implements" with oil)

Adxx

I will confirm the sensory play, my other half is slighty sub and really gets turned on when blindfolded as she says that by me blindfolding her it forces her to submit

Of topic but Alicia do you ever find that collar a bit too thick as im going to order my other half a collar soon but the one you have looks very thick

Oh just missed that you're into spanking already...still sensory play can be an excellent way to switch your brain off - and you can just add in some extra extremes by switching from a spank to a feather to some warm massage oil (if you're spanking with hands - don't ruin any "implements" with oil)

Adxx

Thanks for the tips on the spanking!!!!

oooh this sounds fun!

How about a code word that whenever and wherever you say it to her (including by text, email etc) means she must take off her underwear in the next 2 minutes and somehow send/show you proof of compliance!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

oooh this sounds fun!

How about a code word that whenever and wherever you say it to her (including by text, email etc) means she must take off her underwear in the next 2 minutes and somehow send/show you proof of compliance!

xxKPxx

Love that idea brilliant!!!

S and J wrote:

Adxx

Thanks for the tips on the spanking!!!!

We've used a thin collar thing and it's a bit rubbish. That one is fairly thick but comfortably so, Ad loves wearing it.

S and J wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

oooh this sounds fun!

xxKPxx

Love that idea brilliant!!!

Ditto! Good idea. Maybe other codewords for other tasks? Naughty pics?

BlankExpression wrote:

I will confirm the sensory play, my other half is slighty sub and really gets turned on when blindfolded as she says that by me blindfolding her it forces her to submit

Of topic but Alicia do you ever find that collar a bit too thick as im going to order my other half a collar soon but the one you have looks very thick

It is quite thick but it's incredibly classy looking and very comfortable.

We *do* have problems with some positions if it's forced to ride up and dig into my neck a little but as a general rule the thickness isn't a problem because the leather is such lovely quality.

Adxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

BlankExpression wrote:

It is quite thick but it's incredibly classy looking and very comfortable.

We *do* have problems with some positions if it's forced to ride up and dig into my neck a little but as a general rule the thickness isn't a problem because the leather is such lovely quality.

Adxx

Err... this is what I meant to quote above.

violeteyes wrote:

that collar does look comfortable, just out of curiosity, why is it named your review of the collar?

Because the link is for my review in particular (saves me giving opinions twice External Media) which is on the product page. I could have just linked: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15732 rather than: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15732&reviewid=28702#customer_reviews but it's more useful to link my review if I'm recommending it because you can then see why I'm recommending it from my review!

Adxx