Sex challenges for the week!

Hi all, my first proper thread! yay

Well i just want your thoughts and views on a little tradition that me and my partner have been doing for a while.

Basically at the start of the week (today infact), we both agree to do one thing we each want to achieve / get ready for the next weekend. We find it great to keep things fresh. We both understand each other very well and have similar tastes. Equally we have both been together long enough to quite happily tell one another when something is a no go haha

Anyway to give you an example:

last monday he said that he wanted me buy a latex outfit (we had just watched underworld the night before and i think he got a bit turned on lol). Anyway so thoughout the week i got a pvc dress sorted and a few accessories like boots and gloves. I agreed to this and in return i told him that he should in return go the rest of the week without touching himself once. hehe. I know im evil like that.

So then on the following saturday i got all dressed up in my pvc and then waited for him to come home from golf. Needless to say, it was a good night, and judging by the size/speed of his orgasm he had been true to his word. Overall it was a fantastic evening that we both loved.

Now here are the challenges that we have agreed to this morning:

He wants me to wear the same panties all week long even during sex / solo play and just take them off when showering going to the toilet etc. He has a bit of a thing for my panties and finds it such a turn on when they are messy from all my lady juices. At first i thought we was a little bit strange but then again we all have our kinks and who am i to judge. Anyway ive agreed to the challange and im on day 1 of 5 now. This is going to be a tough week haha

Now i have set him the goal getting a strap on for me to use on him ready for the weekend. I have also set him the goal of getting his ass ready by wearing his but plug for at least 1 hour every day this week hehe. I cant wait. Ive always wanted to use a strap on. haha think he is planning to order it from LH as well :)

So anyway thats a lot more about my sex life than i planned to write when starting this post. haha basically just asking has anyone else done anything similar, setting their OH challenges for the week? Equally your suggestions and ideas for future challenges would be greatly appricated :)

Kitty

xx

This sounds like an amazing idea - we may have to do this ourselves! You've already got us thinking, and we'll no doubt be back with some of our ideas once we get a few good ones :p

Welcome to the forums - we can't wait to see what ideas might pop up here :)

I have to agree it does sound like a great idea, I just wish the OH was now around on a weekly basis for us to do this. Maybe can do the challenges for when he's next here!.

aww thank you, your too kind . We find it a great way of keeping things fresh and really makes us look forward to the end of the week as well. Its been interesting to see how we have gradually got more open with each other through it.

When we started it, we were quite naive lol. Started off with things like "learn a new position", then gradually escalated to "buy me a sex toy and use it on me" which was fun, then that led to starting off with anal and a few small toys. Also we have both tried a number of different dress up options. One esp amazing week was a joint goal of having sex in every room of the house by the end of the week lol.

God knows what we will do when we run out of ideas haha. Hoping this fourm will help lol ;)

xx

I might have to try that one on the OH Kitty, telling him to buy me a toy whilst he's in Canada to use on me! He buys me a lot of toys, but it's usually a case of me saying "I want that one". Maybe get him to pick on out.

Go for it Angel! though if he is away, i hope your be buying yourself some toys to keep busy haha

lolol he left last week, and purchased me three new items from LH to arive the day after his departure! He's a good man! haha.

If we're going to set up a LH challenge of the week, its going to have to be a whole lot more mainstream than pegging and skipping the washing machine.....

KebertXela wrote:

If we're going to set up a LH challenge of the week, its going to have to be a whole lot more mainstream than pegging and skipping the washing machine.....

if im honest i wasnt thinking about setting it up as an offical thing. Just wondering if any other couples on here did the same thing or had any suggestions for me and my partner xx

I know, I was just hoping to plant the idea in someone else

I am currently in a LDR with T and I open my gob this week as hes due to come to me on Fri , I suggest we don't come for 6 days and OMG 3 days in to it & I am gagging I need to come we can play but no cummig if I do I lose my reward on Fri, which will be well worth it but this moment in time. OMG its a killer I have no self control at the best of times and being tease beyond teasing I am constanley on edge finding very hard to think so indesive too lol. Roll on Friday is all I can say , Lot of fun as T is laughing at me as I am getting ratty lol x

What a fantastic idea. Definitely going to try this over the coming weeks. Tats what I love about this forum.......l.every now and then a gem of a post comes up and you think......."doh.....why didn't I think of that".

Many thanks and good luck.

chunkyg wrote:

What a fantastic idea. Definitely going to try this over the coming weeks. Tats what I love about this forum.......l.every now and then a gem of a post comes up and you think......."doh.....why didn't I think of that".

Many thanks and good luck.

aww your too kind xx

KinkyFuckery wrote:

I am currently in a LDR with T and I open my gob this week as hes due to come to me on Fri , I suggest we don't come for 6 days and OMG 3 days in to it & I am gagging I need to come we can play but no cummig if I do I lose my reward on Fri, which will be well worth it but this moment in time. OMG its a killer I have no self control at the best of times and being tease beyond teasing I am constanley on edge finding very hard to think so indesive too lol. Roll on Friday is all I can say , Lot of fun as T is laughing at me as I am getting ratty lol x

aww KF, dont worry it will all be worth it at the end. im sure it will be amazing

KinkyFuckery wrote:

aww KF, dont worry it will all be worth it at the end. im sure it will be amazing

Oh I know it will, at times I just have no will power & its very hard when T is so dam sexy

What a GREAT idea.... I need to speak to my OH about this fab game!

KinkyFuckery wrote:

That may work for a lady but doesnt for a guy (well this one anyway. I need to masturbate about 2 to 3 hrs before we meet otherwise its just over way too quickly and not enjoyable for either of us. Although sometimes I have to drive home and its a 13/14 hr journey...I am so knackered that tends to slow me down a bit.

gunther wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

That may work for a lady but doesnt for a guy (well this one anyway. I need to masturbate about 2 to 3 hrs before we meet otherwise its just over way too quickly and not enjoyable for either of us. Although sometimes I have to drive home and its a 13/14 hr journey...I am so knackered that tends to slow me down a bit.

Yeah i can sort of relate to this, however i have found my 'load' is much bigger and i do overall enjoy the sex alot more. Besides even if you are a bit quick the first time, theres are always other things you can do while you get ready for round two which will then last longer. Have a fun weekend KF.

As for the OP, i think this is a great idea. If i was actually in a sensible relationship right now, i would be suggesting it to my partner. Though i think i might struggle to find someone who is as open minded as you are. An entire week with the same underwear. Thats very brave, as a guy i couldnt do it. Cuts down on washing costs though i suppose haha. How is the challenge going so far if you dont mind me asking?

Hi Gentle,

I think I agree with you. There is something so nice about sex when you have had to go without any form of relase for a few days. Really gives you that 'just want to rip your clothes off' feeling haha.

As for my challange. My partner is doing well and made sure he had his plug in all evening yesterday. Granted, it was a very small one lol, but he is working his way up!. As for me, i am actually stuggling quite a bit. Without going into details, i have used toys on myself twice since yesterday morning. Both times i kept my panties on, once i pushed them aside and used my rabbit. The other time i used my bullet & fingers through the material. This made quite a bit of a mess as i do get quite wet (Though luckily i dont squirt that often haha). That said im actually enjoying it ALOT more than i thought i would. It feels very naughty being at work knowing that underneath all my formal clothes, im all dirty. Not sure what it will be like by end of the week though ;)

Im glad others are taking the time to read this and like the idea/principle enough to suggest it to their OH/partners. I hope that you all think of some amazing things to try, and im glad that im contributing in some small way to the fourm. Ive learnt so much from this place :D

xx