the best place you took your OH on a holiday !!!!!!

I took my OH on holiday to Switzerland as she loves the country for all the right reasons!!

In a caravan if its rocking dont come a knocking pmsl

Swtizerland for me too, though she might say Istanbul as it was a (relatively thought if i do say so myself) anniversary present

Mexico - El dorado seaside suites.. I chose where but he paid

Santorini beautiful island and a perfect holiday.

Ive booked Barcelona for my husband's 40th next year and Im paying. I tend to book the holidays and we pay half each.

Ive been to Switzerland many years ago, would love to take him there but very expensive but a beautiful country.

In our first year together he paid for a cruise in Egypt and we had the most fantastic time, lots of tours and temples to see, inc Abu Simbel and the Nile was amazing. Would recommend it.

Me and my boyfriend of 2 years have never been on holiday together! Hopefully we'll be going to Serbia this winter.. weird place for a holiday, but he speaks the language and they're not on the euro yet so.. CHEAP!

I'm not a fan of summer holidays, I'd rather have a snowy city break..

Paris in 1986 unfortunately I got a job there in 1990 and after 2 years we both HATED the place...great for a romantic holiday though....just dont expect to be welcomed with a baby.

Took hubby to NY for his 40th - managed to keep it a secret until the day before we were due to fly to Gatwick (stay overnight then fly out the following day), then kept the destination a secret until we were at the airport at the check in desk and I told him to look at the board.

He hadn't really flown on holidays before he met me so his knowledge of airports was brilliantly limited :)

St Vincent in the West Indies. I took him home to see his mum and dad, he'd not seen them for 6 years.

Minxbaby wrote:

Took hubby to NY for his 40th - managed to keep it a secret until the day before we were due to fly to Gatwick (stay overnight then fly out the following day), then kept the destination a secret until we were at the airport at the check in desk and I told him to look at the board.

He hadn't really flown on holidays before he met me so his knowledge of airports was brilliantly limited :)

Aww, that sounds brilliant! How excited was he?

Such an amazing idea- I could never implement that though. I'd forget something or the other.. that, and I couldn't keep a secret lol

Mine would have to be simply staying at his place and visiting this beautiful creek. It was seriously like a mini beach. Simply stunning. It was in the US- south. =)

Hey Nymeria

He was gobsmacked and pleased!

I took him for a helicopter ride on his birthday too......erm which was a Friday 13th...but we survived lol

maldives for our honeymoon

We went to Slovenia for a music festival earlier this year, but both paid our own way. can't be spoiling them too much ^_^

Maldives was best holiday before kids, Cayman has been the best family holiday

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

Am I alone in having never taken a partner on holiday? I think I/they should pay my/their own way. :S

I went to Gran Canaria with an ex and camping in Cornwall with another. Neither were that exciting I must say. I much prefer holidaying with friends. :)

That depends Hella

My OH paid all the bills for two years while I was studying, when I did eventuially get a job it was my pleasure to take her to Paris for week, we spent the vast majority of our time and budget in resteraunts clattering away to each other.

Took the OH to Kenya and did the whole safari deal... If you've never done it but fancied it, then do it...

My oh took me to Egypt and a cruise down the Nile for our 10 year wedding anniversary last year :-)

my ex to my home town Amalfi

I would reccomend it to anyone

Venice!!!! He is so romantic :D