The elusive female orgasm - one for the girls...

Ladies, just wanted to share with you...I am a newbie to sex toys (last 6 months and only have a couple) but I love underwear and pretty jewellery and am open minded (I think!!). Anyway, I have always taken a fair while to achieve orgasm...

I saw and liked the idea of a clit clamp (i thought of it as pretty jewellery). Sadly, LH were out of stock but they don't cost much so, in the spirit of experimenting, threw caution to the wind and got it elsewhere...i bought the beaded blue one. They look like tiny tweezers with pads (on the bit you normally pluck with) and beads on the join. they have a ring which slides down and closes/opens the tweezers and the beads are on the bit that joins together. basically you position it (beads up/tweezers down) around your clit and tighten very, very gently. On standing ...they just look like pretty beads nestled in your pubes...however.....

OMG!!...It makes the clit protrude slightly so you feel every movement of air/your clothes/a gentle touch/whatever. It very gently holds the clit so makes you very aware of it and makes you more sensitive (i guess its like a cock ring for a bloke) because when i got aroused and engorged i could feel soooo much more and i was sooo sensitive.. I got my OH put it on and play and needless to say...right spot every time and hyper sensitive...fantastic!! i used a toy with it on later, barely needed to make contact and orgasmed. finally, when you take them off...you know its been there because of a slightly tight sensation so i was sensitive for the rest of the day...i was on heat!! one word of warning...don't overtighten (go gently) they can pinch a bit and whats ok laying down can pinch standing up.

if like me, orgasms are a bit elusive and time consuming, give them a go...its not bondage...its pretty vaginal jewellery....and it is so worth it!!

1 Like

Thanks so much for this post! I am definitely going to buy one xx

I just ordered one (the vegan-friendly one)

never owned a clamp but love the sucker i have ~ works on the same principle

1 Like

I have a clit clamp and it does make me more sensitive. And I enjoy teasing myself with a vibe round it when I have it on. But I cannot say it made my orgasms easier. Actually in my case I found out that practise works the best for me and that over time orgasms are just much easier.

But definitely a good tip for those who did not try it. I use adjustable one, so very easy to control how much pressure I apply.

wow! thats going on my wish list!

ive got a sucker but it doesnt go on my thingy! it just makes everywhere else swell up! ¬¬

Ooo love the sound of this, I've looked at them but was very wary!! Thanks for the recommendation, I shall be putting it on my next order :D

Quite tempted by this now... they look so pretty as well :D

You might be interested in this website. It rattled around on the forum a while ago but I thought it was worth a resurfacing. She's a french designer who creates really interesting genital jewellery, some of which could be used as clamps. =)

http://www.sylvie-monthule.us/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=SVLA&keywords=all

(Challenge accepted Rosehip. =D )

That sounds amazing Defo gonna get one when im paid !!