just wondering

has anyone bought the love honey mains powered wand if so can u tell me what u think am thinking about getting one xxxxx

I haven't bought one yet but I am too would be interested to hear what people who've tried it may have to say. I'm very tempted... x

i have one, you have to get it they are absolutley amazing and i think every woman should own one. BEST ORGASMS EVER!!

why is it so good? it looks a bit big and bulky for me.. :/

i thought that at first but once you get past the size its fine they are only clit vibrators anyway unless you get the add ons, its just the power of it really gives you powerful orgasms

so it would be the power of the toy rather than anything else that makes for the great orgasms?
im only a clit girl anyway, so would be perfect for me then..

I'm very tempted but I find it harder to orgasm through clit stimulation. Do you think this will help?

Oh really? U find it easier to orgasm through penetration? Isnt it mad how different we can be! I just cant get there unless its clit!

yes it is mostly down to the power obviously from being plugged in. if you find it hard to orgasm through clit stimulation then try the add ons you can get x

thats good to know, thank u hun! :)

Thank you for your insight Laura :] x

no problem x

omg its deffo getting ordered for me lol Laura you should be a sales woman u sold it to me i will be reporting back when i have got it and tryed it xxxxxxxxxx

haha, iv tried applying for lovehoney but they never got back to me :( even though iv probably made them over £300 from other people and i dont even work for them hmm o well.

have fun with your wand :) x

ooer i have weaker orgasms the more power there is, and i dont understand why theyre so bulky : (, dont have a clue where im going to hide mine when i get one!

they are bulky because the design started off as a back massager, i think some woman with a back problem just found another use for it :p x

its something that would be questioned if it was found haha. if my family saw any of my sex toys theyd pretend they hadnt but i can imagine "whats this :S?" "well mum....."