The extra 5 inches penis extension

Can any one help we bought this really want it to work but testicles can go through loop and when we have it on it bends and flops where the penis ends

Hi funbri

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the extension. 

Your message is a little unclear so I'm struggling to work out the issue. Do you mean that your testicles can't go through the ball loop, and therefore it won't stay on? 

Are you using plenty of lubricant on your penis, balls and the inside surfaces of the extension? 

You'll need to make sure you use plenty of lube to help your balls slip through the loop, and make sure you already have an erection to keep it in place. 

If you're really not getting on with it, have a chat with customer care who may be able to recommend a different product for you, and book an exchnage. 

Yes that what I mean even with the help of my wife Donna did get it over balls and on once but where my penis finished and the extension starts it kept flopping and bending

I have never used an extender but maybe you could try the extender with a cock ring to maintain the erection if that helps you keep it on![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Just a sugestion and love honey have a good selection of cock rings ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

funbri wrote:

Yes that what I mean even with the help of my wife Donna did get it over balls and on once but where my penis finished and the extension starts it kept flopping and bending

Is this the one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21307 you're talking about?

I've just had a quick read of the reviews and many people have mentioned that the ball ring is quite tight and a couple have mentioned the flopping/bending issue too.

It's made from rubber, as many of these toys are, so it's possible it's just the softness of the material causing the bending and all you need to do to prevent it, is hold the extension as you insert it. It might just take a bit of getting used to, because it obviously isn't hard like a real penis, which may create the feeling of it flopping, when in reality, that's just how the toy is.

Ok great thanks for the help

Thanks natantom and yes that link is the one x

Quick question how do you find the extension? I do find them odd in my experience.