The fate of a returned item.

Thank you M&S and Steve, I was just unsure if it would count with the loose wire (I imagine the motors are still very harvestable) causing issues. I guess I have no excuse not to order a replacement for the OH this weekend then much to her delight.

On another note please get some of those Lovey Honey random bags in stock as I just missed my first opportunity to get such amazing value toys this week but I'll be more diligent to buy quickly in future. (I can't believe I used to buy from Ann Summers before I came across this site with better options, pricing and delivery)

Hi Muz333 - Rabbit Amnesty is the bestest and most ecologically friendly way to snaffle a new rabbit. And getting it half price helps!

Soz about the Grab Bags - we gathered together the most we've ever had and they still disappeared in a couple of hours.

Fear not, we've got lots of other stuff going on... head to our Special Offers page for great deals on, um, loads of things!

WandA wrote:

I think we should get Oh! points for reviews...External Media

I agree! Whoever gets to 100 reviews gets a MEEEEEEEELLION (a la Austin Powers) Oh Points! lol

External Media

Yeah, thanks again Steve and is was really just a bit of tongue and cheek of mine asking for more grab bags as I understand there not a product you could hope to sell all the time. I think we'll be doing some shopping this weekend, especially when she finds out I'm away to the football as I'll need to make it up to her.

Mistress Cara wrote:

WandA wrote:

I agree! Whoever gets to 100 reviews gets a MEEEEEEEELLION (a la Austin Powers) Oh Points! lol

External Media

I think 27 personally...

WandA wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

WandA wrote:

External Media

I think 27 personally...

56 is obviously the magic number!!! External Media

x

Muz333 wrote:

Yeah, thanks again Steve and is was really just a bit of tongue and cheek of mine asking for more grab bags as I understand there not a product you could hope to sell all the time. I think we'll be doing some shopping this weekend, especially when she finds out I'm away to the football as I'll need to make it up to her.

naughty boy! lol

Get a Sqweel, they're amazing External Media

xxx

Mistress Cara wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

naughty boy! lol

xxx

I'm off to Hamburg next month! (even if we don't get through)

And Pisa! And Gdansk... Guess I need to make stuff up to Ad too!

Mistress Cara wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

naughty boy! lol

Are they? See was eyeing that one up but I didn't know if it would be any good or not. She does prefer clitoral stimulation so I guess it would be a good buy. Plus it'll get me off the hook for the football. :)

Muz333 wrote:

Mistress Cara wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

naughty boy! lol

Are they? See was eyeing that one up but I didn't know if it would be any good or not. She does prefer clitoral stimulation so I guess it would be a good buy. Plus it'll get me off the hook for the football. :)

ive got a sqweel its true its good but i think its overpriced for what it is, but you get that with all the new sex toys when they come out.

dont forget before you buy her anything to pop over to the LH fan page and then click on the exclusicve(sp) tab and get something free at the mo is durex massage melts :-)

Dxx

Wizzie86 wrote:

Ooo and what happens if you get a return item that you think has been used? X

Wow what a rush, a pre used fleshlight!!! something of a turnon l have to say Wizzie, down the pub this Friday night l take it!!!

TB

Have you come across one then Wizzie?

x