Returns?

Okay so I am looking into buying a rabbit and wanted one at a fair price but am a bit worried that it isn't going to work for me.

I have seen people on other threads saying that if you decide you don't like something it can be sent back for a refund or exchange and on the returns website it only states "Return anything for any reason for up to a year after you bought it. We'll give you a replacement or a full refund."

So can I seriously just send anything back to LH just for that fact it doesn't work well for me? I wouldn't assume so, but am a bit scared of ending up paying lots for something that will never be used.

That's exactly how the returns policy works - it's really that good :) You can return anything within the 365 days, even if you just don't like it, so it's a totally risk-free purchase.

Best of luck finding the right rabbit for you!

I didn't realise you can return anything, that makes me feel a lot better about buying one.

Well done LH, you are awesome :D

Yeah it's a great policy here, hope you love your rabbit ❤xx

I never realised that had a couple items that just wasnt for me so just took the loss

Just clean it first!!

Yes that's absoltely right. I returned a dildo before just simply for the reason that it wasn't for me. LH are the best!

You can return anything for any reason....I've NEVER come across another company which offers this service x

I would probably not use this service. Idk, it just seems weird? Idk, I hate returns when the item is just a normal thing with tags attached, I'm odd and anxious..

I have always been curious about the packaging. The minute I get something I trash the cardboard and plastic.. So how do returns happen? Is the packaging not required?

And also, what happens to the toys? Do they get recycled in that program?

Please excuse my ignorance. I'm strange.. 🙈

Anything that they suspect has been out of its packaging is recycled. Therefore packaging isn't important.
When you return something you get a link from the RM website to print your own returns label so you stick that on your box take it to a PO tell them it contains no prohibited items wait 10 days bish bash bosh refund.

Yep it really is that easy. I returned a dildo unsuitable for me, a few days later replacement received and difference in price refunded. It doesn't get better than that!!

Thanks everyone.

One other question, if I was to get something for lets say £20, returned it and wanted something that was £30 LH be able to send me an invoice for that extra £10 or would it be refunded back so I can make a whole new order? Not that it matters, just curious.

I think you can pay the difference. Just as they could pay you the difference if you wanted something for 10.

Kitkat_ wrote:

Thanks everyone.

One other question, if I was to get something for lets say £20, returned it and wanted something that was £30 LH be able to send me an invoice for that extra £10 or would it be refunded back so I can make a whole new order? Not that it matters, just curious.

We would just contact you so we can take payment and then send the item out!. It's via card / paypal :) 

Sounds interesting, have a few items that didn't impress how do I go about returning them?

Pab101 wrote:

Sounds interesting, have a few items that didn't impress how do I go about returning them?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns/ :)

Thanks