What to do with unused toys?

Hi all,

We have been steadiuly accruing toys for a number of years now and I did not realise that LH had a 365 day returns policy. So, we have a lot of new or barely used toys that are just gathering dust.

What do you do with your unused or unwanted toys? They've cost a small fortune so far so seems a shame to just throw them out :(

Unwanted but used toys (if they have vibrating parts) can be sent to the rabbit amnesty. Lovehoney will recycle them safely for you.

Unused toys may be able to go up on the adoption thread here, if I can find it, I'll come back and edit it in. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/661113-adopt-a-toy-part-four/

Thanks for your suggestions! Much appreciated.

If you bought them from Lovehoney I think you should be able to return them for refund if they were bought less than a year ago. I'd suggest live chat. X

I would just throw them away, returning one yes, but a box full? taking the policy a bit for granted.

Bought over a year ago, I'm afraid. Entirely my fault for not checking.

Not exactly a box full, and am certainly not taking policy for granted. We have bought dozens of bits a few times a year for about 6 years now and there are probably about 5-6 bits that are unused that I'd hate to just bin. Glad to see there's an 'adoption' section as I'd be glad to rehome.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

If you bought them from Lovehoney I think you should be able to return them for refund if they were bought less than a year ago. I'd suggest live chat. X

^^ This :) 

Sexy Bex wrote:

Bought over a year ago, I'm afraid. Entirely my fault for not checking.

Not exactly a box full, and am certainly not taking policy for granted. We have bought dozens of bits a few times a year for about 6 years now and there are probably about 5-6 bits that are unused that I'd hate to just bin. Glad to see there's an 'adoption' section as I'd be glad to rehome.

Aww darn.

Sounds like adoption or recycling is probably the way to go in that case! 

At least it'll make room for some new toys! ;) 

Lovehoney - Jess -

Just what I was thinking ;) more room for the new order I've placed!!