The First Time

That would have to be my first boyfriend. We was friends first tho. I liked him since I was like 10 we went out when I was 12 broke up when I was 16...... Ever had sex at a friends house?

Yes.. First time was when I was 19 and was because I slept with her brother and he lived there too.

First time you used a sex toy with a partner?

Just before I lost my virginity. Over the Christmas hols my boyfriend at the time visited a kinky shop and bought a purple vibrator to use on me. Although that was a while ago now, it was probably the best New Year's Eve event in my life so far*.

*I'm still waiting to spend Xmas & NYE with my OH - one of the perils of being long distance.

First time you smooched a member of the same sex?

On a night out with my best friend. Some guys wouldn't leave us alone so we told them were lesbians a s they told us to prove it.

First anal pleasure

That would be a hot night with my ex in a hytte in one of the national parks. As a giver, not receiver. I played with my own for the first time only 3 months ago.

First time outside of bed and home?

If by that you mean first time having sex outside than when I lost my virginity at 14 in a tent in a field. Very classy.

First thing you bought off lovehoney?

Delay condoms

First thing you think of after cumming

Sleep lol

First sexual position you ever did?

Knee trembler in an alley, damn I was good; NOT!

First time you took another's cherry?

second time i slept with anyone, he lied to me and told me he had done it before, it was all very inbetweeners esque and i had to show him what to do, he was older than me too! it lasted about 10 seconds and on repeat performances he didnt get much better!

first time you ever got caught having sex outside (or inside for those that don't do alfresco ;) ) ? x