The Friday before Christmas

Well it's the last Friday before chrimbo... Yippee work is getting quieter everyone even seems a little happier... All I have to do is warp presents for my wife... Eeeck let selotape battle commence !!!

Mad Friday! Used to love going out clubbing on this night. Have a good day everyone x

I like the idea of warping presents.
Beam me up...

I haven't even started wrapped the presents.

There's Lovehoney boxes Amazon boxes that many boxes I think I might just wrap the boxes instead of the Individual presents ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Kids are old enough not to care I'm sure ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Trying to get rid of bad cold presents all done, just chilling out.

Sum Sub wrote:

Beam me up...

Lol, I knew you'd have to comment on that!

Finished work yesterday, shop all shut up until New Year, last few presents left to wrap, shopping done... It's a really good Friday :) Feeling totally relaxed and happy.

delilahxx wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Beam me up...

Lol, I knew you'd have to comment on that!

Yup as I scrolled down ,I was waiting for it ...

My team finished work early today and went out for a slap up lunch courtesy of the company - not a bad way to finish the week :) They're still out partying now. I left early because I can't drink anyway (medication) and I'm not feeling 100% after a recent illness. Came home and spent some time with my adorable little cousin (14 months old, just starting to get cheeky!), and now I'm having a little LH browse!

My presents were all wrapped weeks ago. I'm one of those terribly annoying organised people (in my defense, I don't have kids, so that makes it easier to be organised).

Well, I bought some sambuca on offer in tesco, so drinking that and watching tv with my brother :)