Quotes out of context

Ok, so I'm very immature to even start this but just listening to the snooker and heard something that made me giggle...

"He doesn't want to leave his balls twitching there" ...anyone with any to share, that will raise a smile and some very strange mental pictures!! x

I was texting my boy last night as I was finishing dinner with my friend - I stopped mid-text to say something to her and we had a chat, then when I looked back down at my phone I saw this:

"Just finishing dinner! Am so full of chicken wings and cock"

Obviously I was in the middle of writing 'cocktails', but got distracted! Glad I didn't send it :P

lol thats so funny shelly! would have been even more funny if u had sent it :P

i tend to come out with things and then people laugth and i dont have a clue why till someone explaines to me

i remember once at school in bilogy we was learning bour organism (SP) and we got asked questions in front of the class and i said orgasm dont sound to bad but when you 15 tad differant lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

i remember once at school in bilogy we was learning bour organism (SP) and we got asked questions in front of the class and i said orgasm dont sound to bad but when you 15 tad differant lol

Dxx

Teehee, yeah that would have been embarrassing! I'm forever giggling at things people say that could be dirty. In another forum I frequent people often talk about CBT, as in cognitive behaviour therapy... but I *always* read it as Cock and Ball Torture. Makes me laugh.

I love childish humour!!!!

The word "moist" gets used a lot on my uni course - talking about body systems, bacterial growth conditions - all sorts...everytime I hear it though I have a little giggle. Another favourite of mine has to be the word "probe" yes it's in the context of molecular biology but I find myself chuckling away none the less!

My ultimate favourite: A chemical interaction exists known as (I kid you not) "a back side attack on a strained ring!"

xxKPxx

when me and my OH play smackdown vs raw 09 we always have a giggle when the commentators say "i could watch these superstars go at it all day"

:] makes us giggle anyway

For those that don't know, there's a famous philosopher called Kant. Many a time did my old Philosophy teacher tell us about the time he got sent out of a lecture for laughing when his lecturer was talking about something which was "touching on Kant."

Gok Wan the other night - "This city boy is being taken up the mountain"

x

There is the famous one to do with cricket where the commentators allegedly open the commentary by welcoming people to the World Service and saying "The batsman's Holding, the bowler's Willey." Just so happened that was their names .....

Nexas wrote:

"If you'd just let me rest...we've been at it for hours!"

"The Dark Lord never rests!"

Snape and Harry talking about Occlumency lessons in Order of the Phoenix LOL

love it

*giggles*

alot of harry potter things make me giggle, its abit rude without meaning to lol

Not quote but you can play a drink a long game with Lord of the Rings - have a shot every time Sam and Frodo give each other a longing look!

x

"Keep touching your eggs!"

Gotta love Masterchef...

"If you can penetrate her with your fingering, so; we`ll try with tongue too;"

Cymbeline, Act II Scene III. Shakespeare was filthy! Bet he was a great lay...

SS xx

"If you can penetrate her with your fingering, so; we`ll try with tongue too;"

Cymbeline, Act II Scene III. Shakespeare was filthy! Bet he was a great lay...

SS xx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

when me and my OH play smackdown vs raw 09 we always have a giggle when the commentators say "i could watch these superstars go at it all day"

:] makes us giggle anyway

LOL! I got 07. Very similar!

I still find myself giggling like a schoolgirl at football commentries..

he is pushing hard into the box!!! yeah. cracks me up every time!! x

Street sign - warning of Hidden Dips - Salsa? Taramasalata? Humous ??? cracks me up every time on the way to Newmarket!!!

TB

One from the BBC, think it was David Coulthard at the recent Japanese Grand Prix - commenting on how enthusiastic the Japanese fans are, he was heard to say "I've been beating off fans all morning". Nearly choked on my breakfast at that one!

Haha! Some of them are brilliant certainly made me chuckle. x

anything on any of the pro evo soccer games. my ex used to play them and i spent most of the time curled up in a corner wetting myself at the commentary!! x