Funny thread

If anyone needs cheering up and hasn't read the thread titled 'Ladies' then I suggest you do, it's very funny!

Awwww...... thank you Sarah....... honestly....... I hope my articles contributed to a few smiles.... I might collate them all together somewhere...... I could do with a website for them!! :)

Yeh that would be fab! They are indeed very good

Too kind.... I'm sure most people could do such things......

lol that is very funny! Don't worry wildthing I once used hair remover cream down there also and it BURNED!!!! I couldn't pee for like two days because it hurt so much!

And once I was shaving and cut myself so bad I thought I had gave myself a new fanny slit! Haha!!!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

lol that is very funny! Don't worry wildthing I once used hair remover cream down there also and it BURNED!!!! I couldn't pee for like two days because it hurt so much!

And once I was shaving and cut myself so bad I thought I had gave myself a new fanny slit! Haha!!!

Haha - I am mentally preparing a new post..... on the sensible and appropirate use of a spade to work on a lawn..... :)

WildThing wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Haha - I am mentally preparing a new post..... on the sensible and appropirate use of a spade to work on a lawn..... :)

Maybe some sort of wax warning in your new post too WT...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/300587-defuzzing-techniques-and-horror-story/

WildThing wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Oh I'm soooo looking forward to this one!

Message read and understood Kasumi.... (So one digging one.... and another on the use of liquid plastic to remove grass.....) Got it :)

Looking forward to reading these