Funniest moments

What are your most funniest moments during sex?

Mine was when we got carried away and broke the bed :sleeping_bed: :rofl:

4 Likes

Banging away on top of my girlfriend and her Dachshund sticking his cold wet nose between my arse cheeks! It sure made me jump!

9 Likes

We were having sex but I needed to fart so I did and it made my husband orgasm at the same time due to how tight I got.

7 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s hilarious!
I used to have a cat that would sit on the corner of my bed and wouldn’t move a whisker, he just stayed there whilst we were having rumpy pumpy!

2 Likes

Ouch!
I met a guy online for a one nighter. He shoved Vicks vapour rub on my butt hole and I cried! Bolted out the door and drove home nekkid :flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

:flushed::joy::joy::joy:

Ring of :fire:

2 Likes

With a FWB, after too much wine, attempted doggy on the end of bed… One thrust too many and I faceplanted the floor :joy:

@Purring-Pussy OH MY GAAWDD NOOOO :open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Think for us it was when we broke the bed - the leg came off and we ended up on the floor.

We’ve also been busted by the kids a few times

@BigishBen there was an Amazon review page of Veet, with similarly horrifying stories!

Or he’s a masochistic nutter! :wink:

Either when my husband fell off the bed laughing when we tried using the pussy pump on my nipples, or when our rather needy cat decided he would jump on my husband’s back during sex to insist we stop and got him breakfast.
It is great to have a laugh, doesn’t have to be all serious, and I feel lucky to have the kind of relationship where a fit of giggles is perfectly comfortable.

3 Likes

Another one is from recently…i ordered the Lovehoney Metallic Wand as a birthday surprise for my OH to open while we were on holiday. We were playing with it, and she had multiple orgasms using it, then we tried it on me, it was fab until i shot a huge load that somehow landed all on her hair! We were pissing ourselves laughing and it just lead to shower sex, so all was good! :joy:

3 Likes

I’m reading this giggling then trying to find this wand …

1 Like

Sorry had to laugh Will :laughing:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :wink:

For a second there I thought you’d meant you’d left the cream on for 2 hours :joy: I was thinking “my god, I’m surprised there was any veg left! :scream:

I’m glad you survived the experience :joy:

I bet he was in the doghouse lol :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Luv spuds :potato::joy::joy:

1 Like