The Great Big Suggestions Thread

I doubt they decided to remove it but while individual reviews can’t be linked to, a person’s review page can’t exist. Hopefully the ability to link to a specific review will return in time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

#cantstoptesting: looks like a regression test fail - everything that used to work should still work
There seem to be quite a lot of these

1 Like

Could I suggest the ability to filter toys by there noise rating in reviews? It’s something that’s pretty important to me ( shared house, thin walls)

3 Likes

I think this is the best place to put this suggestion / question…

I have noticed a lot of reviews for lingerie say that the item didn’t fit but the customer didn’t send the item back because they thought that they weren’t allowed to if they had tried it on. Looking at the returns guidelines, it does say that you can only return lingerie if it is unworn. I checked this with customer sevices - I wanted to try 2 different sizes, try the on (over my own undies obviously) and send one back - I was told that this was fine as long as the labels were still attached. This sounds totally reasonable, you need to be able to open the packaging and try things on to know if you want to keep them.

It seems that a lot of people are thinking that, if they get an item out of the packaging then they can’t send it back. Either I am getting this wrong or LoveHoney might want to make their returns policy clearer otherwise they will be losing repeat customers if people are feeling annoyed that they can’t return something!

5 Likes

The Sex Toy Happiness Promise isn’t as clear as it could be either.

1 Like

I know, it’s just a shame to read all those negative reviews which could have been completely avoided.

1 Like

Product requests go in the below thread:

Sorry about that, thanks

Hi guys,

Just wondered if there was anything on the site already where you could press a button and have a random item on sale displayed?

Basically you would select if you were male/female/couple/male couple/female couple, perhaps even yours and your partners sizes (if buying clothes) and a price range you were seeking. Once all options are set you click on the “im feeling spontaneous” button and it chooses 1 random item for you.

I think it could be a great idea for those who want to try out new things but have no idea what they wanted to buy.

i have looked at other sites and can’t see anything similar. It could bring back anything randomly from something as simple as nipple tassels to a strap on dildo

Apologies if this feature is already on the site. If it isn’t a thing I think it could bring a bit of heat to the bedroom for some people. :smiley:

1 Like

I love the idea of something like this. Sometimes you just want a new toy but not sure what, so having the site recommend for you is a great idea. It might throw out something you wouldn’t have thought of yourself.

Hi

With regards to out of stock items - I am wondering about the possibility of having information on the individual product page of when stock is due in, an estimated arrival date.

This way, we can decide whether or not to hold off on an order. A couple of times I’ve went to place an order and something I wanted was put of stock so I just didn’t end up buying those items at all. But if I know when it’s due it, it can help make a decision.

This may so be beneficial if you’re looking for something for a specific event or purpose.

I don’t know if this is something that could be easily done or if it may involve too much work but it’s just a suggestion.

10 Likes

ive been in that situation a couple of times where Id ordered a few items but one item was out of stock, then literally days later the item became available again. If lovehoney knew what was on order and when it was due back in im sure it’ll be easy just to put a little note saying due in on such a date.

2 Likes

I’m not having trouble. What I often thought would be great though is if when you leave a review for lingerie you can if you want to, select what size you ordered. And then be able to sort via size when reading. I like to read reviews from like sized bodies but often need to scroll for ages before I find it. Because I order the larger sizes, as much I like to hear how sexy the smaller ladies feel (and please know how happy I am for them), I’m not that size so really want to know how us bigger ladies feel when they put these stunning items on. And I’m sure it’s the other way around also. It’s not something that I’ve seen anywhere else so would definately give the website an edge over competitors.

2 Likes

Have you tried using the search function to type your size in? It should pull up all the reviewers who mention it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

If we are lucky enough to be chosen to test and review an item - I would find it extremely helpful to have a deadline date of when the item must be reviewed by.

This is because I like to have time to fully test the product so I can leave a detailed and useful review for other buyers.

Although we have a deadline period on the original threads, I am not good at remembering how long it was or when the date started from, and I don’t want to be late posting my review (after checking I think I had a close call with my last tester).

So I’m thinking, on the email we receive as a reminder to review the item which tends to come just a couple of days after receiving - it would be really beneficial if it also stated the review deadline date.

7 Likes

Definely what @Cupc8kes said!!! I would find this really useful too. Last time I reviewed something I was really worried that I was going to miss the deadline, I didn’t want to be late but then again, I wanted to properly test it and give a good review.

2 Likes

It’s from the date of dispatch, so you can just check your dispatch email. :+1:

I think you only receive that if the item isn’t live on the site yet. It has the review link in.

2 Likes

But how will I remember if it needed to be reviewed in 1 week, 2 weeks or 1 month.
Do the original posts with the details still remain on the forum to check?

1 Like

The forum posts tend to disappear after all the testers have been chosen. I’ve been screenshotting them with my phone to remember the time frames.

2 Likes

If you have the category set to ‘Watching First Post’ you will have received a notification from when it was first posted. If you go to your Notifications list, you may be able to scroll down and find it? You can then access it from there (even though it’s now Unlisted).

Edit: Mine only seems to scroll back to 3 days now, so that may be a duff tip.

Having the deadline window in the initial email itself would be no bad thing though. :+1: (to be honest, I thought it was in there already. The ones I’ve had recently have all been a standard month though, so I may not have been paying attention)

1 Like