The Great Big Suggestions Thread

I use an app for the forum. I find it much easier but not too bothered about the shopping side as I do all my shopping via a browser for other things :man_shrugging:

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

@Blonde_Bunny If Apple made rechargeable vibrators the battery would die within 10 minutes just as you were about to orgasm, they wouldn’t come with a charging cable included and you wouldn’t be able to use it in the bath for any particularly long sessions…:wink::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lingerie items, Lubes & Essentials and Sexual Wellness products must be unopened, unused or unworn and have packaging or tags intact.

I feel like this sentence on the returns page is a little confusing/misleading for lingerie. The way it is worded makes it sound like you can’t open the packaging the lingerie comes in and that you can’t try on the lingerie to see if it fits. I didn’t order lingerie for several months after discovering Lovehoney (because I thought it wasn’t a good return policy if I couldn’t open the packaging and try the item on) until I asked on the forum and was told by others that they had no issues with returning lingerie that didn’t fit :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I think that the “summarise this topic” feature is great, but on super large threads I think a “jump to recent posts” feature could be beneficial.

I’ve found that some threads have hundreds of replies, especially if they have been around for a while. When I use the summarise feature, I still need to scroll to the bottom and then view the hidden replies until I reach a point that I can understand the recent conversations.

A jump to recents could automatically take you to the most recent additions to the thread. For example it could take you straight to posts from 7 days ago, or it could show you the 20 recent posts.

I’m not tech savvy in the slightest so I’m not sure if this is even possible

There are a few things that can help you out -

If you’re on a phone/smaller device the navigation box is tucked away behind the purple x posts / out of x posts box. In there you can timeline scroll, go straight to the end, or jump to any post number or date.

Mobile-Progress bar_6

There are also a couple of shortcuts you can take from the main topic list itself:

There may be a few more bits and bobs you might find useful in the Forum How-To and the Helpful Tips topic. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp I’m noticing a theme of you being the master of all knowledge whenever I search anything lol thank you!

1 Like

It’s not quite what you’re asking for, but hopefully using a few of those will help cut down some of that extra scrolling. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What would be nice to see as a love honey code is our own code to pass onto friends to refer them to try love honey for themselves prehaps every so many months give each vip a code to pass on worth 10% off or something to share on social media etc… I certainly would be happy to advertise love honey on my Instagram

Anyone else any ideas or agree/ disagree

2 Likes

I personally feel LH prices are very reasonable and I suspect that profit margins are fairly low but volume is high. LH currently offer some very good discounts and another is not required currently. But this may be because I tend to react re-actively not pro-actively.

1 Like

Disagree

Agree.

Would you ever consider making (or bringing back if it was once a thing) share-able wishlists so that other people could purchase items for us? And would it be possible to have personal details not shown to a buyer? So that any clients who maybe wanted to buy me something from my wishlist wouldn’t see my name or address?

Or perhaps if this wasn’t an option, we could maybe add YouPay as a payment option? A similar concept, but the shopper manually makes a cart, then shares it with someone to buy it for them. (It’s been quite popular recently for stores in Australia, but I’m pretty sure they just opened up for international people/stores too!)

When on the website and looking at products, especially sale products, I would like to see on the drop down ‘sort’ menu a “biggest discount” button so I can see the biggest offers rather than trying to find them when scrolling.

7 Likes

@James89 Have to say, i miss this feature too. It was really useful and somethig i missed when the website got reworked

1 Like

Absolutely! I can’t remember it on the old website but have seen it on many other clothing sites and always find it really useful, especially as a I love a good bargain!!

1 Like

How’s about sex positions utilising toys?

I’d be happy to see some that encorporate a position that is ideal for a perticular toy…

For example a wand being used on a male during intercourse with a female??

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY

Hello,
I’m new here, forgive me if this is not the best place to make suggestions / requests.

Being new to Toys in general I have been finding my self searching for more information about certain toys. If the info I’m looking for is not here, I usually go to the Brand site. Sadly they often have limited information as well, so then I look at other stores to see if they have more specifics. Some do Some Don’t.

I am certain I am not the only one looking at competitor sites for more detailed info, and I am sure that it’s happening in reverse also. That said, if Lovehoney were to have highly detailed product info customers would use Lovehoney as the go to site for product info… which would likely mean more sales.

Under how it measures up, there should be a few more lines. Ideally though there should also be a diagram in the photos too. Especially for butt plugs, but Dildos too.
For example we need the following information:
Total length
Insertable length
Widest point(s)
narrowest point / Gape size just before stopper
Stopper size
Stopper Shape - T, anchor, circle, heart might be good to include to for search functions

Plugs are often worn for extended periods so knowing the size of the Stopper and the size just above that (Gape size we’ll call it) will be important for many potential buyers. I would imagine newbies will want a small gape size, while at the same time, I imagine some people prefer that to be wider.

Anyhow, this is just my 2 cents as a new shopper. I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Make it so on male masturbators it says the opening size.

2 Likes