The Great Big Suggestions Thread

You can access the forum through an app, have a search of topics and I’m sure you’ll find it.

In terms of the shopping site, there was one very briefly many years ago but Apple and Google have very strict rules about what they will and won’t allow on their platforms. We Vibe have had their app taken off both stores more than once.

1 Like

There was an app which is explained here LH App?

I also recall there was an issue with LH apps across phones due to the content LH sells.

@Rob36 I do this with the forums and the site. It works quite well and I’m the only one that goes on my phone so it’s whatever lol. It’s the closest the an app you can get. As @DanceswithPenguins has said, they might not be allowed to have a dedicated app on Google play/the app store because of what lh sells.

1 Like

Personally I dislike app’s. I have an iPhone but cannot remember password ect to get apps and I just go round and round in circles trying to change password. Tried using a Mac Book and nearly threw it through the window and gave up and went back to a laptop.

1 Like

I’m sick of being forced to have an app or create account to buy on a site you’ll never use again? I’m happy having a book mark on the phone browser it also auto logs me in

2 Likes

I find apps streamline things too much and take away half the features I like in the name of making it ‘easy to use’ or to look clean and professional.

1 Like

I use an app for the forum. I find it much easier but not too bothered about the shopping side as I do all my shopping via a browser for other things :man_shrugging:

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

@Blonde_Bunny If Apple made rechargeable vibrators the battery would die within 10 minutes just as you were about to orgasm, they wouldn’t come with a charging cable included and you wouldn’t be able to use it in the bath for any particularly long sessions…:wink::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lingerie items, Lubes & Essentials and Sexual Wellness products must be unopened, unused or unworn and have packaging or tags intact.

I feel like this sentence on the returns page is a little confusing/misleading for lingerie. The way it is worded makes it sound like you can’t open the packaging the lingerie comes in and that you can’t try on the lingerie to see if it fits. I didn’t order lingerie for several months after discovering Lovehoney (because I thought it wasn’t a good return policy if I couldn’t open the packaging and try the item on) until I asked on the forum and was told by others that they had no issues with returning lingerie that didn’t fit :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I think that the “summarise this topic” feature is great, but on super large threads I think a “jump to recent posts” feature could be beneficial.

I’ve found that some threads have hundreds of replies, especially if they have been around for a while. When I use the summarise feature, I still need to scroll to the bottom and then view the hidden replies until I reach a point that I can understand the recent conversations.

A jump to recents could automatically take you to the most recent additions to the thread. For example it could take you straight to posts from 7 days ago, or it could show you the 20 recent posts.

I’m not tech savvy in the slightest so I’m not sure if this is even possible

There are a few things that can help you out -

If you’re on a phone/smaller device the navigation box is tucked away behind the purple x posts / out of x posts box. In there you can timeline scroll, go straight to the end, or jump to any post number or date.

Mobile-Progress bar_6

There are also a couple of shortcuts you can take from the main topic list itself:

There may be a few more bits and bobs you might find useful in the Forum How-To and the Helpful Tips topic. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Ian_Chimp I’m noticing a theme of you being the master of all knowledge whenever I search anything lol thank you!

1 Like

It’s not quite what you’re asking for, but hopefully using a few of those will help cut down some of that extra scrolling. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What would be nice to see as a love honey code is our own code to pass onto friends to refer them to try love honey for themselves prehaps every so many months give each vip a code to pass on worth 10% off or something to share on social media etc… I certainly would be happy to advertise love honey on my Instagram

Anyone else any ideas or agree/ disagree

2 Likes

I personally feel LH prices are very reasonable and I suspect that profit margins are fairly low but volume is high. LH currently offer some very good discounts and another is not required currently. But this may be because I tend to react re-actively not pro-actively.

1 Like

Disagree

Agree.

Would you ever consider making (or bringing back if it was once a thing) share-able wishlists so that other people could purchase items for us? And would it be possible to have personal details not shown to a buyer? So that any clients who maybe wanted to buy me something from my wishlist wouldn’t see my name or address?

Or perhaps if this wasn’t an option, we could maybe add YouPay as a payment option? A similar concept, but the shopper manually makes a cart, then shares it with someone to buy it for them. (It’s been quite popular recently for stores in Australia, but I’m pretty sure they just opened up for international people/stores too!)

@RacyRosalee, I think you can still do this. At the top of your “saved items” page, there is a link that you can copy to share your saved items, you can then email the link to whoever you want to see it. It shouldn’t show any of your personal details. Try copying the link and emailing it to yourself and see what happens before you try sending it to someone else. I don’t know if it allows them to buy you something and automatically have it posted to you though.

1 Like