The item in your collection that makes you feel the sexiest

This can be anythin that you wear, not toys please.

My OH has this month just remembered how muchshe loves wearing and how sexy she feels when she wears her thigh high boots. I bought her them about a year and a half ago as she really wanted a pair but apart from trying them on when they arrived it was 2 more monhs before she wore them properly. Since then they come out of the wardrobe now and again and she always says she forgot just how sexy she feels when she is wearing them.

Forward on to the begining of this month and they came out again and have been out pretty much the whole month, love how she looks in them and how much more confident in what she wants she is when wearing them, plus they do seem to help her naughty dirty side come out more.

So what item do you have that makes you feel your sexiest?

Dont think u can beat a good pair of heels and lace knickers can u ....

Dont know why but painted nails always finishes the look I think ..

Indeed SassyKitten, I love a lady in some nice high heels and lacy knickers just finishes of the look

I love my OH in anything black and lacey.

Also, when she's dressed as a domme, wearing a black corset and long stockings etc.

I love a nice negligee. Something silky, luxurious, long even. Once over I had a sultry yet sophisticated blue negligee, it has intricate stritching in all the `right` places. Very sexy, I felt fab in it.

Blue silk I feel really beautiful in, along with a pir of OMFG Heels lol

It would have to be the shoes in my profile pic. They were my first pair of sexy shoes, and while i now have 6 pairs, they are still my favourite. They're pleaser, and the cushioned soles are amazing, and the diamante's really well attached that even with being knocked about a bit never lost one. I especially love that i got them for about £6 second hand but only worn once for a photoshoot so virtually brand new, i couldn't ever have afforded a brand new pair but they're as good as.

I do love my red leather corset too, it has red ribbon lace ups not only at the back, but over the bust and hips too. While i don't have the bust to fill it, it can still look really nice but mostly it's so comfy and helps my posture a lot. Bought it for a fancy dress hen night that sadly got cancelled so only ever worn it in my room, but it is lovely.

I'm a very big girl who hasn't worn anything sexy since I had my daughter 8 years ago..but as part of the "spicing up our sex life after 21 years" effort I bought the outfit in my profile pic complete with fishnet stockings and heels and I felt super sexy.
Hubby liked it too!! Going to put more frillies on my wishlist!

fishnets or lace top stockings/hold ups

For my OH, it would be wearing only stockings and suspenders (with metal clips, not cheap plastic ones) and a tiny skirt she has (it is only about 4 inches long!).

A good pair of black leather gloves and a corset!

Anything silkie, i would probably say my favourite shoes too Irregular Choice ones i got years ago if i could still get my feet in them

I love the colour black and I am quite partial to a bit of lace - my Escante Longline Bra and Knickers Set is my favourite sexy outfit atm.

Anyone know of a good place for corsets. I am a ++ size I would love to purchase a couple, they look amazing but big girls like my self are stunning in them :)

Google plus size corsets. I've just ordered a couple from a well known auction site but don't know how they'll fit. Coming from China so it'll be a while yet! Can't wait to try them as they were very cheap - although they might be junk. I'm a size 26 ish by the way!

Thanks for that Glam

I am a size 18 on the top and 22 on the bottom, Pain in the butt as i tend to have lots of room around the waist but not the hips/upper thighs

I reckon thats due to all the weight training and sports I used to do etc

I feel so sexy in my black silk slip, it's so short, just goes to my buttocks so perfect for giving a preview whilst trying to get the juices going ! If I bend over infront if my hubby I know he sees everything and he gets excited.

But if I want to seduce hubby then I wear my red crotchless lace pants (freshly shaven)

I can't choose between the two, so either my purple lace teddy, or my seven till midnight 3 piece wet look set (bra, knickers, and suspender belt).

"Alice costume" from love honey.

High-waisted knickers with longline bra ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

The pink lace bodysuit I'm wearing in my profile picture