The last supper

Imagine you’re on death row (sentenced for being too horny for society :wink:)

What’s your last meal before walking the green mile?

1 Like

Pussy! :crazy_face:

Seriously it would be steak and chips, with proper chips fried in beef dripping with a huge T-bone steak, mushrooms fried in butter and onion rings.
Strawberries and cream for dessert.
:yum::yum::yum:

7 Likes

Honestly, I’d order something spicy. I developed a stomach ulcer as a young teen (from ridiculous amounts of stress I should never have been put under, nor should any 13/14yo!) that never fully healed and couldn’t be operated on, ever since I’ve had to miss out on spicy food because it really hurts.

So if I’m going to the chair, I’m having my personal forbidden fruit! :rofl:

4 Likes

Hubby :eggplant::yum:

I don’t need food :joy:

Homemade tattie soup followed by steak pie, mashed tatties and cauliflower cheese followed by iced gingerbread and custard :heart:

1 Like

Bizarrely I’ve thought a lot about this over the years, as ya do, and I came to the conclusion I’d have an orange :tangerine: as I’d like to think I could die knowing it’s sweet zest could still be tasted on my lips and smelt in the air. Then I could happily die in peace :v:

4 Likes

It would have to be creamy garlic mushrooms on toast to start, ribeye done rare with chunky chips onion rings and peppercorn sauce. Profiteroles to finish :yum:
Feeling hungry now!

2 Likes

Probably pizza :+1:

2 Likes

We are both going for Christmas dinner with all the trimmings for us both lol we love Christmas! If We are dying we are dying with full belly’s lol :joy:

1 Like

72,000 cheese sandwiches.

Should take a while to eat and by then they’ll hopefully have abolished the death penalty. :innocent::innocent:

3 Likes

I’m going with a buffet of specific food. I’ll have some fillet steak medium rare, goose fat roasties, cauliflower cheese with some pasta shells pasta. 2 bites of a greggs sausage roll. Onion rings, half a fish finger sandwich with cheese and red sauce. Rhubarb crumble with custard.
I think that should do it.

2 Likes

Buffet food eaten from naked ladies… saves the washing up ! :innocent: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :innocent:

2 Likes

I’d go with a massive steak with potatoes Lyonnaise, mushrooms and tomato, followed by sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream. If I’m gonna die in gonna die with a full belly

1 Like

Laura would eat these all day but only with salad cream on!

1 Like

But hopefully have none rotting sandwiches too haha

Id have to go with the carnivores on this one.
The largest most tender cut steak, medium rare, a stack of bbq ribs, a slab of brisket in bbq sauce, chips, onion rings, a small side salad.
Dessert would be a large bowl of warm apple crumble with ice cream and fresh strawberries on top.

Drink of choice: bottomless fruit cider

1 Like

Lasagna and chocolate puddle pudding, definetly.
Committed chocoholic here