The Lelo Gods have struck again - New Bondage Range

If anyone is in love with Lelo as much as I am (extremely doubtful) then I hope you have seen the new range that they have just brought in! Beautiful silk blindfolds, ties and cuffs... The most luxurious bondage range that I have ever seen! You have to check them out http://www.lelo.com/index.php?collectionName=accessory

I hope Lovehoney stock them soon!!!! *Drools*

Ohhhhhh they look so luxurious...... I'm with you on this Wizzie hun and would definatly buy these is LH did them. Is always nice to have a bit of sensuality in the bedroom =)

We're on it! They should be here next week and i'll make it a priority for the team to get them live on the site ASAP. They are lovely and will hopefully be a great way for people who are put off by the darker side of bondage to try some new things out in the bed room.

They just look like ties to me...

Do look like they would be nice and soft! If not terribly durable.

You requested in the Pander thread?

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

We're on it! They should be here next week and i'll make it a priority for the team to get them live on the site ASAP. They are lovely and will hopefully be a great way for people who are put off by the darker side of bondage to try some new things out in the bed room.

SOOOOOO excited..... thank you Bonny these will definatly be on my wish list if not my next purchase. Just so beautiflly sexy and romantic =)

I guess I shouldn't be surprised the lovely Bonny is way ahead of us!

saw theese on their facebook page earlier. mmm silk

I love the look of the tie cuffs. They look so gorgeous. The ultimate cross between romance and passion. Of course Bonny is already on to it :-) x

Ooh they look nice, and sexy, hmmm, wishlist me thinks....

I want I want!!!!! This website makes me lust after so many things, I'm going to be so poor!

xxKPxx

So so pretty! The question is "what colour?" - I love the purple but most our bondage toys have a red element to them - how's a girl to choose?

CurlyCpl?

Come on this is Lelo, would they have been anything but gorgeous?! Bonny you have the best of taste!

x

With after a night of fun filled bondage testing our new Sportsheet product this can only be good news!

Snap KP. I want the red... *daydreams* x

I want!

Ax

oooh niiiice! This will surely be added to my ever increasing wishlist! If i won the lottery i'd probably just buy every single lovehoney item!....and then spares! x MC x