The Lounge

Tragic that despite all the precautions, someone could catch it on a hospital ward. So sorry for your loss.

Thats dreadful. Im so very sorry.

This year has been so cruel to so many people.
I hope next one is better for everyone.

1 Like

@KinkyMira the cheesecake sounds lovely. No cheesecake here just loads of chocā€™s and mince pies. Pork pie for breakfast, an old tradition.

2 Likes

So sorry @Onlyones, thatā€™s truly awful :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

It is a beautiful day, I went for a long run this morning.

How about you? What is @AWB1955 up to today?

@Blonde_Bunny just went for a long walk i need to get my running stuff back on hopefully can enter some races next year I have booked a half marathon in London in 2021 hopefully. It will go-ahead do you race ?

1 Like

Hope everybody had as good a Christmas as possible, just catching up with all the chat!!

Sorry for your loss @Onlyones, it is sad to lose someone but to lose to Covid caught in a hospital is heartbreaking. A friend lost her mother to Covid in a care home, not good!

Letā€™s hope things improve for @Justthe2ofus2007, think we are all worried about her!

But most of all letā€™s hope for a much improved 2021!

Take care every one and stay safe, especially after the socially undistanced Christmas!

6 Likes

Somebody on our local WhatsApp group has just suggested a ā€™socially distanced snowballing competitionā€™
Could be interesting!!! :joy::mask:

1 Like

@Onlyones that is heartbreakingā€¦I am so sorry for your loss.
You are not alone.

Literally been asleep until 7pm. Think a trip to the drs is in order. Not felt like I usually do for a while now

6 Likes

Get yourself checked @Orgasm_Chaser it could be covid

4 Likes

Bum, that sucks for you :frowning:

1 Like

As our friends have said, visit the doctor, you donā€™t need anything else on top of your MS :hugs:

1 Like

I hope youā€™re ok @Orgasm_Chaser, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser Hope you feel better soonā€‹:two_hearts:

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon @Orgasm_Chaser! Please get checked out xx

1 Like

Hi @Orgasm_Chaser, Iā€™m sorry you have been feeling low and sleeping more. I noticed @WillC say you had MS. I am a also a MS sufferer. It can be so frustrating. Your mind says do it but you body says no way. Life can be like walking through treacle. Go and get checked out by doctor/ms nurse. You could be having a relapse if you had remiting/relapse type.

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter @KinkyMira have you got the Only Connect Specials in your planners ladies?

Funnily enough, that is why I just came on. A tweet from Victoria Coren Mitchell promoting them. So yes we have, and thanks for thinking to post about it @WillC

1 Like

No problem, i noticed it in the tv guide, but the series link hadnā€™t picked it up, so i thought iā€™d warn you just in case! :slight_smile: