Farewell

I've decided to leave the forums I don't feel I can contribute anymore I have no sex life am not buying much now. You have been great I migh pop in now and again but my sexy days are over, I still have toys but I feel I'm wasting people's time, spare a thought for me in August love kittencub, I still have my dream the Tardis beckons with a gorgeous man in it.

Don't leave, kittencub, you are hardly the only person around who does not have any sex life - when you think about it, you can definitely give more advice than, say, myself (a person who does not even have any actual sexual experience). It would be such a shame to see you leave the forums...

Kc!!! Don't go! We love you here no matter what!!

DONT LEAVE!! This forums isnt all about sex!!!!

hi dont go . I dont say much on here anymore as i feel like you .Ive had no sex for nearly 7 years now so i know how you feel. Im also a big DR WHO fan ...us WHOVIANS have got to stick together XXX BIG HUGS

sassykitten;) wrote:

DONT LEAVE!! This forums isnt all about sex!!!!

I completely agree - I for one enjoy reading all the varied opinions from the different people on this site and there are quite a few people who aren't having an active sex life who post. Your views are still very much valued .

I feel it would be a real shame to lose you x

Well ill stay you have made me feel better Sorry my hormones are hell at the moment one day I'm all right the next the fatest frumpiest woman in the world. THE Mechanic we must get a Dr who thread going for whovians around here and anyone else who wants to join, "starts thread"

Kittencub I fully sympathise with the horror of hormones. I veer from being a sex crazed fiend to a stroppy teenager going around slamming doors and crying all in the space of a couple of days !

I have days when I don't want to look in the mirror cos I feel over the hill and fat too and others when I feel normal ( well as normal as I can ever be !)

Glad you've decided to stay x

brilliant news you are staying Dr who thread sounds cool x

You shall stay! Nothing you say or do will make us want you to leave. We loooove you!

Wootwoot!!🎆🎆

Absolutely do not leave xxx if anything ive missed seeing the dr's face pop up like he use to....loving u xxx

So happy to hear you are staying with us Hun as others have rightly said this place isn't just about sex. :)

So pleased you've decided to stay :)

I've been single the whole time I've been here but it hasn't stopped me lol

I've just had no confidence sexually lately I've thought can't have what's the point in dressing up don't do mirror's only in the bathroom and smaller ones at that, but I have good days where it doesn't matter. August here I come. Thanks to all of you.

So very pleased you're not deserting us :) x

Well I've got to be around to lust over my gorgeous Doctor hehe you should see some of the latest photo's God he is gorgeous and fuckable.

So glad you have decided to stay x