The Lounge

The Harry Potter bit had me in stitches!

1 Like

yeah me too, but I chuckled remembering the ‘you’re welcome’ chat we had somewhere on another thread

1 Like

Jog my memory, i forgot! :joy:

The curse of the tester every time someone writes your rather than you’re. Must be blissful not to notice.

3 Likes

I got a fab Clash T shirt from the Clash concert at the Top Rank (now the Sheffield O2 I think). I saw the Romones there too - but didn’t get the T Shirt that everyone wears who can’t sing a line to one of their songs.

Cue the band tea shirt photo appreciation thread

@WillC: What’s your favourite band shirt?

2 Likes

Oh yes! I saw one yesterday “Dos anyone no were i can get my car serviced” :exploding_head:

1 Like

AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

2 Likes

Mrs buzboy is a huge wildhearts fan and has numerous T-shirt’s whereas I just don’t get it :joy:

1 Like

Way too many, i had loads of originals. I had couple of Iron Maiden Reading Festival ones that were khaki and beige which were very unusual compared to the usual black. A nice Iron Maiden Powerslave 1984 that I think I may have a photo of! Rush 1983 Signals one. A lot of my favourites were baseball shirts. All worn until transparent! Sadly if I did still own them they would be way too small nowadays! I will see if i can find the pic of the 1984 Maiden ones! I do have a fair few modern ones, and reproduction ones, but they don’t have the gravitas of originals!

1 Like

Hiya @AWB1955 I’m alright thanks, work is kicking my ass at the moment. Hope you’re OK!

4 Likes

Love a good band t shirt. Got drawers full of them.

Soon as gigs start again i’ll be adding to the collection.

2 Likes

We must start a picture topic!

1 Like

Got loads of them. Probably one from every gig or festival of the last 10 years.

2 Likes

Yes, over 40 years of gigs i have probably owned hundreds!

@Melody1 just copied and pasted this from elsewhere…“Is it worth being on this sight if you are not allowed an opinion on anything ???” At least they didn’t write “aloud” :exploding_head:

1 Like

Huey Lewis And The News - Hip To Be Square (Official Music Video) / HueyLewisTheNewsVEVO

This probably won’t work just thought I would try and post an upbeat song to cheer us up

1 Like

@Littleblondechick
Enjoy !! You deserve it after all that time.
Do some reviews on what you’ve received.
We’d all like to hear.

2 Likes

@VanillaWithSprinkles yes all good thanks just glad your ok had not seen you on here Just getting cheesed off can’t do much my electric bill will be sky high lol

1 Like

Morning sexy beasts! I’ve had a busy couple of work days, and today, something I’ve been putting off - some excel data work :frowning: So expect to see me prevaricating on here quite a bit today :rofl:

5 Likes

The “Sucction Cup Dildo Slipping” topic reminded me a clip I saw online, a guy standing in the car park of an office block lobs a suction cup dildo up at the office block. Filmed from within, you see this big rubbery dildo stick to the high window and wiggle about in the breeze! As those high windows rarely open, it may still be there! It’s worth searching for, I was in stitches! :joy:

4 Likes