the maths of doggie style....

ok, don't laugh here, but i just don't get how it works unless you have like a 12 inch schlong!

my OH is probs about 6.5 inches and we have tried in the past but we can't seem to get it right, he just can't get in me and stay there. I will admit i really have a giant bum, does that get in the way cos heavenn knows there ain't much i can do to change that. I just don't get how its meant to work. I read that it was good for small penises but how the bloomin' heck does that work, i just don't understand how they manage to get it in there and then for it to not fall out!

i really want to try it, but i'm just not sure how to co-ordinate it. Help?

It could be a height thing that's causing your problems. I'm quite tall for a woman with long thighs & sometimes have experienced problems "lining up".

If you're tall like me, I recommend lying straight down with a couple of pillows under your tummy or assuming traditional doggie style position at the edge of the bed so that your OH can stand next to the bed & do it that way (also bent over the sofa seems to work).

I imagine that couples where the woman is considerable shorter than the guy experience similar issues - maybe pillows under your knees??

Very much doubt it's anything to do with his length - 6.5 inches is about average, isn't it?

yea i'm 6"1 and hes about 5"11 so that could be it.

yea average is 5.5 to 6.5 i think. thanks for that advice, i'll have to try it. I swear the kama sutra was designed for average height people!

the kama sutra is rotten lol

thers plenty of ways just try bending over anything in the house youll find something suitable:)

You're right - they don't think of taller women.

I definitely reckon it's a height mismatch (especially if your height is in your thighs) - you either need to lay flatter & longer (can be a bit tough on the back) or find another way of him being taller than you. The things I mentioned earlier are the ways we get round it.

Hey could we please draw this thread to a conclusion ladies, during a short while the average penis has diminished from an almost average 6.5 to a rather more challenged 5,5- l am sure you can see where l am heading. Whilst not personally threatened or challenged you might cause a few sleepless nights....

TB

haha one of these days a tall woman should rewrite it....would involve a lot of research.....

hmmm sounds like good advice, i'll give it a try

tallboy247 wrote:

Hey could we please draw this thread to a conclusion ladies, during a short while the average penis has diminished from an almost average 6.5 to a rather more challenged 5,5- l am sure you can see where l am heading. Whilst not personally threatened or challenged you might cause a few sleepless nights....

TB

5... 4... 3...

n'ah I'm kidding you're all fine guys.

tallboy247 wrote:

TB

i wasn't saying that was short, i was just mentioning thats what i had read but didn't understand how it worked.

sorry if i caused any offence.....

Not sure if this will help, but at least it might be a good excuse to try!

I find that my partner can feel too big if instead of being on all fours I drop my arms right down so my chin is touching the matress...I think this position makes it easier to go deeper.

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I find that my partner can feel too big if instead of being on all fours I drop my arms right down so my chin is touching the matress...I think this position makes it easier to go deeper.

xxKPxx

This is very true but the deeper penetration of that angle tends to hurt my girlfriend a bit but she's rather petite. Back to the OP question we've never had slippage problems in doggy style but just try going at different angles such as the one KP suggested. :)

my wife and i have tried many different positions but its by far her favourite, always seem to hit the right spot :)

Have you tried bending over the bed stood on the floor?

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

We tried that - except our bed is low so my hands were on the floor. My OH loved it so much and really went for it we both ended up bruised and walking wounded for a week!

x

Hiya Wenchiepie. Take a good look at your and your fellas thigh bone length. Are you at different heights when you both kneel? Sounds like yours is a fair bit longer than his. This will give you an indication of what you need to do to get it right!

We find that when she kneels up , face flat to the matress, arse up high and knees spread wide does the trick! Or kneel on the edge of the bed with your fiiiiine sounding arse hanging off the back end so Mr Wenchiepie can ravish you from the standing position. It's all good stuff.

SG x

We usually start off in the 'traditional' doggy position but with my joints the way they are I usually can't go like that for long so my head goes down to matress level and my ass up in the air and when my hips can't take that its flat on my front, I really like this though, feels amazing! However my OH's bed is just the right height for him to stand on the floor, me on the bed and him to take me from behind.

Hows it going? Did you manage to work out how to do it? My ex had the same problem, unless I was doing the splits and nearly basically flat he couldn't get in and stay in, on the sofa it worked fine tho. He was around a 5/6.

I don't know if this is true, but i've heard your opening could be further forward then usual, I think mine is and it means I have to arch my back more so my bum is higher in the air, like a puppy wanting to play.

Try different ways of arching yourself, you might have to push your bum upwards more than you did/do, or get him higher some how, on pillows or something

we haven't actually had a chance to do the deed since i posted this, bbut i'm at his all weekend so i'll try and put some of this really good advice into practise.

i'm so glad i'm not the only person who seemed to have problems, i felt like maybe i was just a weirdo haha!!! I'm looking forward to (hopefully) getting it right!

Another from behind position I like is:

Lying face down with my legs spread and ass right on the edge of the bed. My OH stands between my legs and slides inside. I bend my knees and wrap my legs round behind him. It helps keep him locked inside me and I can control how deep he goes with my legs.

xxKPxx

ooh sounds sexy.....might have to try it, the OH loves it when i wrap my legs round him during sex so he'd love that!

oh woe is me amd my doggie style antics......still couldn't manage to do it comfortably, however in the process we did discover some very strange but veeeeery nice positions that seemed to defy gravity so i won't even try to explain!

didn't help that he kept trying to stick it in the wrong hole! i will admit i'm mildly curious about that but far too nervous to actually try it!