the nalone range

Ive just seen the nalone range on the sex toy testers and i literally want the whole range! I don't know if this is just me but i find sex toys so much more appealing when they're pretty!

any way what's your favorite type of sex toy?!

I agree if they look pretty i want it even more lol

I love glass because of all the pretty colours and shapes Haha the nalone range is really pretty because of the colours and shapes now I need to convince my OH I need one

As soon as i get my first pay cheque im buying a glass dildo and something from the nelone range!

chloxoxo wrote:

As soon as i get my first pay cheque im buying a glass dildo and something from the nelone range!

Oh lucky you that's a great reason to work :)

Yeah i should thank love honey for being my motivation really;)

chloxoxo wrote:

Yeah i should thank love honey for being my motivation really;)

Haha maybe drop them a thank you card in the post

Totally agree that whole range looks so pretty! I love my girly sex toys! The curved clit vibe appeals to me most.. May have to start saving for that one :) I can't wait to read the reviews on them.. I hope they are as good as they look x

The kegel set really looks good :-)

If its pink, purple or pretty I got to have it! My new lelo Gigi 2 is baby pink and I just keep looking at it smiling lol x

That little wand is lovely I want a wand for non sexuall massage in the winter my sholders can give me gype so ideal for that.

Its amazing how much colours of products affect how much you want it! Im putting most of the nelone range into my wishlist so when I get some money I can treat myself ;) if anyone gets anything from the range make sure you post reviews ASAP I cant wait to see them!!

I agree they look lovely. I'm discovering I'm leaning more to glass toys and the bright coloured silicone toys where as I never used to really have a preference. I must be getting into sex toys more :-)

I really want to try a glass dildo but I just cant afford one! Me and my boyfriend are quite new to sex toys but ive got a massive thing for dildos at the moment. Im exactly the same I look at new sex toys I want to try nearly everyday where as I used to only look a couple times a month!