The new king cock range

anyone else tried these? I ordered my OH one and received it the other day, and it's incredible for the price you pay. She loves it.

Haven't tried one, but have been wondering about getting one for our harness.
Normally don't like realistic looking dildos, but they seem to be worth it! Which one did you buy?

We got the 7.5" one with the suction cup.. Around the £20 mark. We love the realistic ones, but this is by far the most realistic one we have.. Well worth trying one out... I know I sound like I'm trying to sell these, but they are that good it's worth a mention.

For me, they look a little TOO realistic... they kinda freak me out haha

Haha.. It is incredible how they have done it.. Might try the blindfold test and she if she notices who's who :) lol

PVC = always a big NO for a hygiene freak like me

And I am no keen on the way these look, either.

haven't tried one yet i do like the look of the 6.5" and 7.5" suction cups something i'd consider buying if funds allowed

Briona87 wrote:

PVC = always a big NO for a hygiene freak like me

And I am no keen on the way these look, either.

Same here. it's the one thing that makes me stop when I think about buying one. Were they made of silicone, I'd already bought the whole range probably.

I quite fancy the 7.5 inch one for my strap-on, but need to get better first. I'd have to use a condom on i though

I have this king cock dildo and even tho it is large it is a very good and realistic dildo. Will be writing my review soon had a lot of play with it so far just want to do some more before doing the review.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34171