The night shift

Notice a lot of posters post quite late on so whats your excuses for being glued to a keyboard at the ungodly hours

I work nights so im usually @ work

booo :(

ow ow ow ow

Im stuck here with 3 keyboards infront of me and 4 monitors bored out of my skull (and still needing more monitors) - roll on the morning when i can go home

yep - one of the trolls they keep in the basement to make sure things keep working, its better this way as it keeps me away from the general public

Only ever on a Tuesday so your safe. Plus i dont have my battle barge and you can only get so many bodies in a small hatchback

Na im harmless, just a typical geek

and its nearly midnight where I am so not up too late

Work til midnight, then come on here before sleep. In theory, it should be an hour or so. Sometimes certain people who shall remain nameless distract me and keep me up!

Incidentally, AA, I'm very tired today. How are you?

Hello just thought i would pop on before i go to bed

and im back at work - roll on end of shift

Hello ilmm

keeping my mind off the fact he i want some fun....not really working being here though lol

Insomnia please release me and let me dream of
Makin' mad love to my girl on the heath
Tearin' off tights with my teeth

I can't get no sleep

You see, I'm just nocturnal! No matter how hard I try - I just don't sleep at night no matter how exhausted I am!

Adx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

Insomnia please release me and let me dream of
Makin' mad love to my girl on the heath
Tearin' off tights with my teeth

I can't get no sleep

Ah! Faithless - Insomnia. That was the song I had my first proper snog to!

I love that song, its on the usb stick for my night driving, played at the more extreme volume levelsit is a brilliant motorway blasting song

And YaY a night off - catching up with TV and movies ive missed this week

when i say extreme volume i mean just below the point where your eyesite starts to blur due to the vibrations ;)

my lass finds it funny that i can listen to death metal and then put classic FM on

For me its mostly to do with working night shifts.

If Im in agony with me joints or my kidney then I'm likely to be up late even if Im on all the tranq's, Painkillers and sleeping tablets a Rino couldn't handle! lol

Thank god the internet gives people who cant sleep wierd and wonderful things to do when sleep is not available. I have to admit joint pain is somethingt i am VERY thankful i dont have

I dont work a night shift or anything like that, I just leave it too late before I go to sleep :P