the one "free pass"

In the past in relationships I've had the "free pass" conversation. It basically boils down to what one person you would sleep with given the opportunity and assuming you had that pass from your partner.

For me its Jason Statham

Who would you all pick?

LauraP wrote:

In the past in relationships I've had the "free pass" conversation. It basically boils down to what one person you would sleep with given the opportunity and assuming you had that pass from your partner.

For me its Jason Statham

you can't have him I'm afraid, because he is already taken..... by ME!!!

yuk you can have him, does nout for me,

mine would be morten harket and i want him for a good week

i know my hubby would pick kelly brook

lol the fight would be who has him first. The free pass is a one night only :P

LauraP wrote:

lol the fight would be who has him first. The free pass is a one night only :P

you lot can all fight over him and i will have mine for a week, how about that? lol

Ork wrote:

Sorry girl's I'm having Statham first lol

first come first served mate, he's mine

I think it would have to be one of three;

Avril lavigne

Megan fox

Dita von teise

Hard choices lol cnat decide.

I'm afraid none of you can have Jason, as he is with me and I won't give him a free pass, haha! *wishes*

Mine's long dead now unfortunately

Brian Jones

Easy, Olga Kurylenko :)

Eoin Macken aka Gwaine in Merlin.

If it was the man crush route Tom Hardy rawwwrrr

Kate Bush

Kylie

TTurtle wrote:

If it was the man crush route Tom Hardy rawwwrrr

love him x just watched Bronson last night

Well you can all have Jason Statham and I'll take Gary Barlow please. Just the thought of him saying 'Oh my god' slowly with that accent gets me going!

Someone bring me Dave Grohl now please

Blue Sapphire wrote:

Well you can all have Jason Statham and I'll take Gary Barlow please. Just the thought of him saying 'Oh my god' slowly with that accent gets me going!

Sorry to make you jealous but one of our customers is based on great portland street right by the radio 1 studio. Leaving there one time Gary Barlow was coming out of the studio and I stood not 2ft from him lol

georgie69 wrote:

Someone bring me Dave Grohl now please

I absolutely adore Dave Grohl.

BUT I'll let you have him as long as I can have Robert Downey Jr.... *melts*

Holly Willoughby for me although I preferred her before she lost weight and lost her curves :( I still would though, if she asked nicely of course ;)