the opposite sex

got a email yesterday that i was going to get a product to review the tracey cox edge performance intense stimulation stamina sleeve well i cant review it but im sure my bf can anyone got sent a toy for the opposite sex ?

Yes, this happens quite often for me. I'm a female, but I've had loads of testers that are for males but I just review them from my perspective. With a cock ring for example I would describe the packaging, the feel of the product, the added features like vibrations or nodules it might have, then I would go onto what it was like putting it on, and how it felt for me when he was wearing it. I'd then also add what he thought about it and how it felt for him, it doesn't have to come directly from him, your opinion is just as good.

Have a look at some reviews on cock rings, strokers and other male toys, there's plenty of women who review male products :)

my bf and i were talking about both doing reviews on this account as he has bought stuff on here two

In that case it's entirely up to you, but I would think about the fact you've been chosen and you're female, maybe they want a female perspective? I've thought about this before and often wondered if my husband should review but I just presumed that if LH wanted a males perspective they would send it to a male, so I've just the reviews myself :)

Yeah, I've had cock rings, strokers, male underwear etc.
I get the OH to try them and we try them together and write the review together

Ooooo, hope I get sent male toys too... would love to try them out on my partner.

What are the chances in becoming a toy tester do you know? I have signed up to become one and done everything they asked, just wondering what my chances were :)

Lovemuffin24 wrote:

Ooooo, hope I get sent male toys too... would love to try them out on my partner.

What are the chances in becoming a toy tester do you know? I have signed up to become one and done everything they asked, just wondering what my chances were :)

You need to write some reviews so the team at lovehoney can see your writing style and how well you review. Get maybe 10 decent ones then keep your fingers crossed. There are many thousands of people who want to test!

When it comes to testing, you will most likely get toys that are for women, for men, or for both! As I can't test toys made specifically for women - I just don't put them on my tester list!

But whenever we DO get toys, I always get my OHs opinion and write my reviews based on that. What you need to do is use the toy WITH him and get his input. Or you can just let him play with it and write the review for you. Alot of people share accounts and the reviews come from either him or her.