Male reviews

My OH reviews toys a lot but generally onlh from her own perspective as a solo user. I was wondering if anyone would be particularly interested in a male opinion on using toys together, female toys with male applications (we do this a lot) and also a male take on solo toy usage (fleshlights, anal play etc) as I have been thinking of reviewing some from a slightly different perspective.

Thanks guyssssss.

It definitely wouldn't hurt to put reviews up. But this forum is buzzing with people from all walks of life. There's plenty of couples I know that use this forum, and plenty of people who write reviews from all different points of view.

I myself always review my toys from a couples perspective, as we always use our toys together, and not alone.

I think a ton of people do this already, but by all means go ahead. I think the more reviews on LH the better.

I definitely think it will benefit people if you write reviews giving your perspective as a man. Whenever I write reviews I try to include how we experienced it as a couple if we have used it together and how my partner felt about it. I know when I am shopping for vibes etc I will read reviews written by men just as often as the ones by females. I have mentioned to my partner writing reviews himself but it's not something he's interested in but if you think you would enjoy giving your perspective then go for it The more reviews the better x

Yeah on most stuff I give my perspective but I also give my perspective on my oh. It's not uncommon.

HerMastersVoice wrote:

My OH reviews toys a lot but generally onlh from her own perspective as a solo user. I was wondering if anyone would be particularly interested in a male opinion on using toys together, female toys with male applications (we do this a lot) and also a male take on solo toy usage (fleshlights, anal play etc) as I have been thinking of reviewing some from a slightly different perspective.

Thanks guyssssss.

Definitely do it! Always enjoy male reviewers points of views! :)

HerMastersVoice wrote:

Thanks guyssssss.

It's a very good idea - always interesting to see things from a different perspective :) x

My ex posted a toy review on an toy he brought me and used on me he wrote it much better than I could of wrote it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24235

Most of my reviews are for lady toys - anyone's review is valid as long as it's truthful IMO

I'm interested in male reviews as something I want to know is how easy is it to use as a "third" party!!

Absolutely! It would probably help couple's select something from LH more than a review would from a single person's P.O.V. (I'm a little tired atm so I hope that makes sense!)

100% yes! There are probably just as many males out there who want to know how it feels or works, before they buy. It is important for them to hear a male view. Also, many guys use dildos for anal, lubricants for masturbating and so on, and they want to know if it works for males and why and how. If I ever review a product that can also be used by a male, I will ask my partner what he thought and add it to the review, so that people get a female, male and couples experience.

Definitely write your reviews! :D

HerMastersVoice wrote:

I'd encourage it; we need more male voices when it comes to sex toy reviews.

I always ask my partner what he thinks when im writing one we do it together :) males point is just as important xx

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm technically a qualified journalist (lol) so I should be doing stuff like this anyway so I'll start soon.

Love

Agreed reviews from couples needed please.