The Sandbox

Hmm, yes, foolishly didn’t notice that the reviews of the month were missing. I guess while it’s not possible to link to specific reviews they’ve been disabled.

How odd that most positions of the week are there but not all :thinking:. I had a large selection to go through to pick swings and roundabouts for the sandpit :rofl:

I think the format of the old blog titles hit a snag when they were auto-converted to the new addresses.

Eg:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2020/02/06/january-review-of-the-month/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/january-review-of-the-month.html

But I’m not sure they’ll go to the trouble of fixing them if the links to the reviews themselves don’t work.

Sad times. I hope we will be able to link specific reviews again sometime :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Actually, I take it back. I had another little riffle through them last night and the vast majority are working now. :+1:

1 Like
Tie side knickers?
  • Yes I’m interested
  • Not for me thanks

0 voters

Just trying out a poll!

1 Like

Just having a play with big and small text

big and bold

Sometimes it won’t like mixing html (eg <big>) with Markdown (eg ** bold text **), but if it doesn’t display right you can use the html tags instead. :+1:

<b> bold </b>
<i> italics </i>
<s> strikethrough </s>

Ah! I wondered why it was coming up in italics too. I just combined two different posts and hoped for tte best. Had no idea they were different types. Thanks :blush:

Actually, you got bold and italics by using three asterisks as well as the <big> tags. :+1: (rather than one for italics, and two for bold)

1 Like

Do you want to come and have a practice in the Sandbox? :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s just:

@discobot roll 2d6

(Don’t forget the ‘roll’, and it needs to be on a line by itself - and not in an edit. :+1:)

1 Like

:game_die: 2, 3

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 1, 3

Hey great idea @Ian_Chimp to be able to test new things in one place!

Just seen that I can hide specific text I think that’s brilliant
And do a drop down widgety thing, gotta remember the words to do this though, will have to keep going back to discobots tutorial to do that

Testing [details=select me for details] here hoping I’ve done this right [/details]

^ what am I doing wrong?

It should look a little like this: :+1:

[details=“Visible Description”]

Secret Hidden Text

[/details]

And will then look like this:

Visible Description

Secret Hidden Text

show me

this right here

@Ian_Chimp it worked! Thank you :blush:

1 Like

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: And there are a few extra formatting tricks in Bonus Formatting too. :+1:

1 Like

I did a poll pander to me thread and after posting I realised I had selected pie by accident rather than bar. I did an edit and changed and not only does it mess up the formatting it doesn’t change the chart type.

I assume this is a forum limitation or have I just been darft?

You shouldn’t be able to edit a poll after 5 minutes (so you don’t go back in and change what people voted for :slightly_smiling_face:)

The best thing to do if you don’t have many votes is to put a new one in, and then delete the old one. :+1: