The Sandbox

Testing…

{Doubt this will work…}

Try bb code instead…

[reverse]{Any luck?}[/reverse]

Okay

⸮ƨiʜɈ Ɉυodɒ woH

Interesting. Better but with a few issues.

Does this work?

Nope.

Not ideal but sufficiently workable I think​:+1:

1 Like

‮This one seems to work quite nicely

‮This one seems to work quite nicely

(you can also alternate line direction in a paragraph using the <br> tags and flipping between &#x202e; and &#x202d; )

1 Like

Nice tip, upsets me though that lower case s’s, h’s, r’s, k’s, e’s, etc. don’t flip. It could at least have turned the “q” into a “p”! I ideally wanted numbers to work but they seem harder than most text.

˙ǝƃɐʇs ǝɯos ʇɐ (IIIΛ) snqǝɹ uᴉ sᴉɥʇ ɟo ǝsn ǝʞɐɯ llᴉʍ 'ɥƃnoɥʇ llǝʍ ʎʇʇǝɹd sʞɹoʍ uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩

I think it just orders the letters backwards. So some kind of mirror code instead? :thinking:

Mirror code is what I was trying to achieve above. Some letters work better than others though and numbers are generally useless. Found a minor work around for the quiz though so I was happy enough :blush:

Sorry, know the attemp at bb code reverse isn’t mirrored but the last two attempts were meant to be.

It’s all new to me, so don’t forget to share your methods. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Oh complete cheating I’m afraid! :rofl:
Copy and paste

1 Like

TESTING TESTING … 1 2 3

ETA - Yay, it worked!!

Well, I can’t walk past a wiki and not leave a gift. :slightly_smiling_face: Inflatable butt plug perhaps?

:clubs: :clubs: :clubs: :clubs::bum1:

:rofl::rofl: Ooooooh - why thank you @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

Sorry @Ian_Chimp but I think you’ll know the answer to this one (couldn’t find it in the bonus formatting thread which is where I thought it would be) … how do I get images to sit side by side rather than one below the other? I’ve put some pics with links into the latest purchases thread but they would look a lot neater side by side! I’m being fussy but I like neatness :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just put them next each other on the same line. :+1: If you size them right they should sit next to each other without dropping on top.

150x200 is a nice size for 2 to a line

100x133 is good for 3 to a line

For four, I’d do 2 to one line, then press return and do the other two. :+1:

So you could have this:

image image

Or this:

image image image

2 Likes

Yay! Much prettier. Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

The other pro tip is whether you want to make the picture the link or not. It saves including a separate link, but also stops the picture being ‘enlargable’ when you click on it. So there’s pros and cons. :+1:

Um, true. I like it as a link personally but I see your point :relaxed:

1 Like

It’s poster’s choice. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s just something to be aware of. For @Peitho’s Homestead, having them accidentally enlarge when people scrolled down was too clumsy for me, so I went with static ones. But then @PleasureDrone complained he couldn’t resize them and get a proper look. It’s swings and roundabouts. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Just seeing if this works…)

Aaah. The formatting got scrunched. Boo. :slightly_smiling_face:

If anyone wants to do something that can be used in an ‘expand quote’ then 280 (ish) seems to be the useable width. I shall make a note. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

More fun with images: :partying_face:

You can pop an image in a poll too. Just set your poll up and insert it as normal (using dummy options if you need to), and then add the images to the code once it’s in your reply window.

So you can have a picture poll like this:

And you can click here to see the code for one of the options to see what goes where:

[poll name=“How Precise” type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]
# How precise do you prefer?
* ![Zumio X Rechargeable Deep Stimulation SpiroTIP Clitoral Stimulator|125x166](upload://qt68KolbzbfQnxWeBvbxSXZKoy9.jpeg) <br> [Zumio X Rechargeable Deep Stimulation SpiroTIP Clitoral Stimulator](https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/zumio-x-rechargeable-deep-stimulation-spirotip-clitoral-stimulator/a38825g71411.html)

[/poll]

Edit: (extra tidbit) If you look at the code closely you’ll see that each poll option is basically an image and a link in a bullet point (with a <br> to force a linebreak in). There’s a lot of text, but stripped down it’s:

[POLL HEADER]
# Title Text
* [image] <br> [display text](product link)
[/POLL]

Having the image as well as the link allows the poll option to be ticked without accidentally following the link instead. :+1:

Examples:
How precise do you prefer?
  • Zumio X Rechargeable Deep Stimulation SpiroTIP Clitoral Stimulator

0 voters

So, there you go. :slightly_smiling_face: If you’ve got a choice of lingerie you want to take a quick temperature check on this might be the poll for you. :+1:

4 Likes

I like this @Ian_Chimp! I’m going to have a play. This might take some time …

1 Like

This isn’t one to be doing on my phone after a glass or 2 of wine! :wine_glass::wine_glass::crazy_face:
It will give me something to do tomorrow!

1 Like

It’s okay, take your time. :slightly_smiling_face: If you look at the code closely you’ll see that each poll option is basically an image and a link in a bullet point (with a <br> to force a linebreak in). There’s a lot of text, but stripped down it’s:

[POLL HEADER]
[/POLL]

I’m now thinking this precision poll might be a good one to do as a topic of its own rather than just as an example. :thinking:

What do you reckon? And how are the size examples? Any votes for swopping any out/adding another in?

I was so split on my answer (already changed my mind twice!) as it really depends what mood I’m in though preference generally now is for the suction toys :rofl:

1 Like