The Sandbox

Thanks! I completely missed the symbols at the bottom of the reply box :woman_facepalming: I haven’t read the photo guide yet because I had no intention of sharing photos to be honest.

1 Like

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: But it’s not all sexy snaps, it covers all the info for profile pictures and headers, Lovehoney product photos, YouTube/Internet videos, etc, etc. If you’ve been posting photos and you haven’t read the guide yet you’re going to make Brenna cry. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll have a read then! It sounds like there’s more to it than personal photos. I knew I didn’t want to share photos of myself or any other part of my life for anonymity (although I’m constantly tempted to share one of my cute fur baby :cat2:) so I didn’t bother to read it. If it’s more than just photo’s I’d better have a read :grin: (sorry Brenna, don’t cry! :cry:)

1 Like

Hmmm. I think Discobot may be a dingleberry. Let’s see if he agrees…

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

4 Likes

Smart arse

2 Likes

Sorry had to like discobots response

1 Like

Told you - Comedic genius that bot! :rofl:

2 Likes

Just testing something…

𝓗𝓞𝓦 𝓓𝓞𝓔𝓢 𝓣𝓗𝓘𝓢 𝓛𝓞𝓞𝓚?

𝐻❁𝒲 𝒟❁𝐸𝒮 𝒯𝐻𝐼𝒮 𝐿❁:peach:𝒦¿

Good in preview…

ETA Hmm pleasing… they’ll do.

1 Like

That looks so cool, how did you manage it? :hushed:

1 Like

Total cheat I’m afraid, just enter text and copy and paste from websites, same as for the Mirrored and Backwards text above.

Just needed for little tricks for Rebus puzzles. The sandbox is the perfect place to perfect my little tricks :blush:

Proper html code doesn’t work for fonts and text colours here unfortunately.

Im still a novice at markdown formatting :laughing: havent cracked the tables yet (let alone sticking photos in them)

Well if you want to have a play the Sandbox is a great place to do it! :+1:

And a lot of the nifty tricks are grouped together in @Ian_Chimp 's Bonus Formatting if you do fancy a bit of experimentation.

2 Likes

Thanks, I get a spare moment i’ll have a go. :+1:

1 Like

Just testing

Edit: What is my computer doing! It’s adding in letters at random. It seems to be adding the word “y-o-u” in when it sees the letter “u” - I can’t even type the letter! Help! Anyone have any ideas? @Ian_Chimp. It’s also trying to finish my sentences by adding random phrases!

Testing in a different browser! Just testing. It’s still doing it!

1 Like

Yep me too! Hope it gets storted out soon :grin:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Does it happen on my phone too I wonder? U
Edit: same on the phone

1 Like

I thought I was going doolally! I kept editing and just made it worse! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like