The Sandbox

This is a test

Test:

Nice pun.

1 Like
Summary

Will this work

1 Like

Just an FYI @LRLRL, when you copy a review from the shopping site it sneaks in some extra guff that you might want to edit out. :+1:

@Daisy1982 @valbowski77 - Would you like me to tidy up the formatting of your reviews to make them look like the others?

My Reviews - #449 by Daisy1982
My Reviews - #442 by valbowski77

1 Like

Yes please @Ian_Chimp :blush:

I have had a little play as keen to learn to ensure get things right and uniformedā€¦

But I failed :rofl:

4 Likes

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: Thereā€™s a template you can copy and paste that saves a bit of time, and you can have a practice here in the Sandbox if you fancy?

1 Like

Thank you :pray: :grin:

1 Like

The template is really helpful @Daisy1982 - Iā€™m okay with most coding but I still use Mr. Chimpā€™s template for all my reviews because it makes life so, so much simpler!

2 Likes

Thanks @Peitho its great template :blush: think I will still get some parts wrong. But thatā€™s part of learning and every day is a school day :rofl:

1 Like

@Dannyh0198 Just in case you didnā€™t notice, when you copy the text of your review from the LH site to post on the forum, a sentence or two into the review, the review title will be inserted (in case you want to edit it out) :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

This particular product has no smell or taste so can be used in lotRead more about review stating Can not fault it. Does the job it is designed for.

s of different cases.

The smell was very much a black Read more about review stating A good lube. The smell is great. The taste is a little weird.

cherry and was one that we both liked.

1 Like

@PKH thanks for highlighting this to me. I must proof read these before publishing.

2 Likes

Just an FYI/Top Tip - Thereā€™s a checkbox tucked away in the advanced section of the poll builder that will include the voterā€™s avatars in with their votes (or thereā€™s a template with it included too). :+1:

1 Like

Damn! I thought Iā€™d done so well! :thinking:

2 Likes

You did. :slightly_smiling_face: Adding a poll to those kind of topics is really useful. The ā€˜show who votedā€™ option is really well-hidden, so I thought Iā€™d mention it in case you wanted it in the future.

1 Like

Hi all - just strong texttesting emphasized textstuff out in the comfort of this thread!

How did you find out and learn about sex toys? Do you wish you had brought them sooner?

:heart_eyes:

On a scale of 1 to 5, how likely are you get laid tonight?

• 1 - not a cat in hellā€™s chance
  • 2 - seems highly unlikely
  • 3 - maybe if I play my cards right
  • 4 - looking good
  • 5 - hell yes

0 voters

1 Like

Thereā€™s a super easy way now too. If you copy the link you want to use, and then highlight the text you want to hyperlink, and then ā€˜pasteā€™. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Twilightgirl123 :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ve spotted youā€™re deleting a lot of your old posts. If youā€™re hitting rate limits and still have more you want to remove you can ask @Lovehoney_Brenna for a bit of admin help?

Hi. Thanks for the concern but I just wanted to go through them at my own pace :slight_smile:

1 Like

Testing the new forum rules auto-link featureā€¦

That seems to work. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now, when you want to link to the forum rules, all you need to do is type it. :partying_face::+1:

This forum rules! (I think that may be the only example of where it wouldnā€™t make sense. But itā€™s not the 90s, so should probably not be an issue :slightly_smiling_face:)

2 Likes